Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    empire3

It’s coming in summer………….A glimpse of Lou’s website has some interesting things posted already.
    But thought I’d post this for updates – hopefully some bundles/7″ vinyl etc……

Obseqio
    Participant

Yes sir!!! I can’t wait. As you’ve probably seen by now LB put #canttalkaboutthenewalbumyet on his picture with J and the baby. I have a feeling this is going to be a September release. I hope its sooner than that though.

empire3
    Obseqio
    Participant

Awesome news!!!!!! Wooo Hoooo, we’re getting closer to release announcements and tour dates!!!! Thanks for the post : )

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

sorry to those of you that posted last night – the website had a hiccup and I had to recover from a backup and it was taken earlier.

Just don’t want anyone to think that their posts were being deleted.

sorry 🙁

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

In lighter news – Bundles for the new album and a brilliant new website is up at http://www.dinosaurjr.com now and jagjaguar will be premiering a new song later today!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Consequence of Sound is also reporting “They’ll perform the first single, “Tiny”, on tonight’s episode of Later…with Jools Holland”
    Dinosaur Jr. announce new album Give a Glimpse of What Yer Not, plus massive tour

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    tonas

I just preordered a bundle and got a download of Tiny already. Pretty stoked!

zwischenzug
    zwischenzug
    Participant

😀

😀

empire3

Very Cool!

I wish the new tour was just the new album in full…..I know this won’t happen! (Plus a tad selfish to people seeing the band for the first time)
    Guess I will have to wait 20 years for the album tour : )

Obseqio
    Participant

Do you know if jajaguwar’s translucent purple bible is the same as the preorder bundle packages? I would say it does.

empire3

I can’t see it being different…….But I don’t know! jeremiah has posted a summary here.
    Does anyone know if all the 7″ vinyl are just black?

Give a Glimpse of What Yer Not

I think this is the format split ??

4 x LP’s
    Translucent Purple – Limited to first run ( Bundles/Jagjaguwar etc)
    Black Standard
    Limited to 500 from Amoeba – Blue
    Limited to 500 from Newbury Comics – Clear

Digital

CD
    TBC (Japanese version with extra track(s) normally is!?)

Obseqio
    Participant

Where do you see the black vinyl?

empire3

There are two versions on Jagjaguwar website with different cat numbers.
    I don’t know for sure it’s black, But that’s the norm. Also I’m sure when all the links came out I saw it on Amazon or somewhere?
    But I can’t find a picture now.

http://store.jagjaguwar.com/index.php?action=add&quantity=1&items=&cat=JAG285lp-C1&form=LP&order_storeid=123#main_tab1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.