Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Never..never…shake a baby!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

OMG……God has a way of taking everything I dislike…everything I make fun of and turns it on me, rubs it in my face…in a good way….the "3 axe attack"….I had a whole slew of jokes about this very thing (most that I have forgotten) then I saw Pride Parade this weekend and they blew me away. I hadn’t seen them when they opened for Dino. I’ll go again….they were that good! Geez O’Pete….it’s hard to find music that leaves me open mouthed…like that. Then I found this video of Kyle Spence with a big drum solo…..OH, NO….not the drum solo….but this is good.

If you ever have wondered, like me….why drummers end up with problems…end up sleeping on your couch end up in relationships that no one ever mentions again after they are over :lol: (we have one here on the couch now)…..I just discovered the answer with this video……….it’s called "NEVER…NEVER…SHAKE A BABY"

THATS IT….MYSTERY SOLVED!!!! 3:46 and beyond….that’s got to be shaking the baby.

this video is worth the watch. Brain Bruise …Ouch!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swpc4a2W … annel_page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.