Home Forums General Discussions Site Suggestions + Comments Need some feedback – Covers compilation

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #126576
    Avatar
    tonas
    Moderator
    "Rip Van Winkle " wrote:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ5NZIP9″>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ5NZIP9

    Here’s my thing, its rough, and a line in the last verse is missing

    Why don’t you just upload it straight to the board, its easier that way.

    #126577
    Avatar
    mind_glow
    Participant

    I just posted my version of Severed Lips. Tried to do a guitar solo… sounds like its a little to fast, but its my first one so…

    http://www.freesofree.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=3518#3518

    #126578
    Avatar
    tonas
    Moderator

    Jeremiah, since Sebadoh songs are allowed, I think I’m going to try On Fire from Harmacy. I’ll post it here when I’m done. :)

    #126579
    Avatar
    mackie
    Participant

    I’m the drummer of Jabber & Govelou, cool that you found a few songs. There’s more where they came from.
    Cheers!
    /Mac 8)

    #126580
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    "tonas " wrote:
    Jeremiah, since Sebadoh songs are allowed, I think I’m going to try On Fire from Harmacy. I’ll post it here when I’m done. :)

    Looking foward to it! :)

    "mackie " wrote:
    I’m the drummer of Jabber & Govelou, cool that you found a few songs. There’s more where they came from.
    Cheers!
    /Mac 8)

    Hey :) I burned those on cd way back and finally found them after having ‘on the fish’ pop in my head. You guys did a great job! Would really like to hear more of you have them from Jabber & Govelou and any of the other ventures you guys went on to participate in.

    Good stuff :)

    #126581
    Avatar
    pitz
    Participant

    haha…mackie,…long time m8…..
    all good? ;D

    also check brand new projects here…under construction ofc…
    http://www.myspace.com/darkgrandpatheshiveringsarcasm”>http://www.myspace.com/darkgrandpatheshiveringsarcasm

    #126582
    Avatar
    mind_glow
    Participant

    I just put up a Sebadoh cover here http://www.freesofree.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=922.

    #126583
    Avatar
    simmons
    Participant

    i’ve done a version of I’m Insane. There’s no bass guitar, and a few things didn’t get quite right. anyway that’s how it sounds so far.
    I’ve posted it on freesofree.net so you need to log in and download.

    http://www.freesofree.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=3591#3591

    #126584
    Avatar
    oldskool1221
    Participant

    My Quest cover is still coming(i hope…) but the drum thing is taking way long—but my drummers doing me a favor so i cant say much

    #126585
    Avatar
    SonicD
    Participant

    hey. how is the list coming up? should I make the list of everyone who’s doing it/finished?

    okay we just had a sy tribute over at the sy forum, and someone had a good idea, which is to make a blog. so someone needs to make a blog about this (dont look at me i know nothing of blogs) which would be cool because then its known more than just inside this forum.

    okay anyways, I’ll also do ‘Alone’ okay?

    #126586
    Avatar
    SonicD
    Participant
    "Rip Van Winkle " wrote:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ5NZIP9″>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ5NZIP9

    Here’s my thing, its rough, and a line in the last verse is missing

    hmm, also, i’m going to redo this since its shit.

    #126587
    Avatar
    ovaldisc
    Participant
    "simmons " wrote:
    i’ve done a version of I’m Insane. There’s no bass guitar, and a few things didn’t get quite right. anyway that’s how it sounds so far.
    I’ve posted it on freesofree.net so you need to log in and download.

    http://www.freesofree.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=3591#3591

    That version of I’m Insane is awesome Simmons. I downloaded it and just tried to find it again, definitely want to hear it again. That has to be one of J’s coolest songs.

    I uploaded one, but I don’t believe it belongs on the compilation.

    #126588
    Avatar
    oldskool1221
    Participant

    simmons im insane is really good–nice solos

    "curbdogma " wrote:
    That has to be one of J’s coolest songs.

    yeah it is the chorus can send shivers down my spine :o

    #126589
    Avatar
    little_fury_thing
    Participant

    Any song J writes with insane in the title usually turns out pretty awesome. :D

    #126590
    Avatar
    skatersonic2002
    Participant

    did this project ever finish? Cuz I might wanna contribute, if it’s not to late of course.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.