Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic MY RAMBLINGS ABOUT REPUBLICANS, IM GOING INSANE

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Annastefka
    Participant

My husbands brother was having some electrical problems in his house and he asked Juan to come over and give it a look. He had to go into the oldest boys bedroom (age 15) he said it was a mess, and I mean a real mess, hard to find a place to put your foot, and the floor was littered with GUN magazines. We still are baffled by the Gun thing, Geeze, you never know! These are not ghetto kids, they are living in a $600,000 Mc Mansion. Most of my nieces and nephews on his side have been told "Uncle Juan" smokes pot so just be careful. Juan is probably the most loving, kind man I know. Such a sweet father.

Christians for Kerry is a good one Rich, people respond to kind words much better. Harsh words promote anger and then anger triggers the emotions and then one can’t think if he is stuck in his emotional body ( thats why love makes no sense ) Kind words let people stay focused on the real issue. Republications by the way are anti-abortion I believe because they know that white women are the most likely to have an abortion. They have more money and terminating a pregnancy is not cheap. They are afraid that blacks and hispanics will overtake them someday. Now, we have a tremendous mexican population in Georgia and I agree that something must be done to help this situation because they are without healthcare and taxing the state to the limit. You want to respond with love, I mean my husband is from South America. The difference is that he is here legally, the reason he was able to be here legally is because his family had plenty of money. So being poor is a disadvantage. Where do we draw the line. My sister who is republican says "Screw ummm all if they are poor it is because they are slack bastards. " She and her husband are just one mental step away from the gas chambers, you know what I mean. Gooooooo Freak Scene, we are on our way to swim. School starts on Friday.

Rich
    Participant

okay so everyone in a state that is going to vote for bush, or may vote for bush get some sticker paper and make some bumper stickers

CHRISTIANS FOR KERRY

DO IT

DO IT

crazycloud
    Participant

[img]http://www.societyillustrators.org/exhibition_competition/images/steadman.jpg[/img]

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.