Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic my mother dated patrick murphy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    leannesdaughter
    Participant

anything you would like to know about him?

Robert
    Participant

Is it true that he has a life size replica of the Death Star in pure gold ?

girl
    Participant

I bet it is.

I heard he once shot a man just to watch him die, then he got distracted and missed it.

Robert
    Participant

Oh no ! Poor Patrick Murphy, what a complete let down that must have been !

According to the Guinness Book Of World Records Patrick Murphy has the worlds largest collection of garden gnomes dressed in hello kitty underwear.

essgee09
    Participant

*uh guys i think she`s talking about Murph*

*awaits Lou`s babysitter from 1974 to appear*

girl
    Participant

:lol: Oh my, we are complete idiots. :lol:

Well, now that SG has cleared that up… Is it true that if you attend a dinner party at Murph’s mansion, that you have to vault across a pit of poisonous monkey-snakes to get to the wash room?

Robert
    Participant

ummm….. :lol:
    yes, we are completele idiots, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not curious about his solid gold Death Star.

essgee09
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    solid gold Death Star.

Is that like Casey Kasem working for Darth Vader?

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Well, now that SG has cleared that up… Is it true that if you attend a dinner party at Murph’s mansion, that you have to vault across a pit of poisonous monkey-snakes to get to the wash room?

The monkey snakes guard the drum kits in the room of drums,the washroom has soap and sushi galore.

Annastefka
    Participant

I have been too busy to post at Freakscene…I never thought my life would come to this….I came to address Tonas’ "eating out at the "Y"….but then I found this….I had a feeling it was gonna be better…..

"Robert" wrote:
    Is it true that he has a life size replica of the Death Star in pure gold ?

life size….effin….life size…that’s my… effin…favorite part….Where would you park that thing?

Solid Gold baby…that’s my next favorite part.

Do I have a question for the "daughter"…..no, not really….WAIT A MINUTE…one is comming…..Do you know if Murph….uhhh, on second thought, I think I better not ask that.

Annastefka
    Participant

Wait…does Patrick Murphy have a life sized replica of the Death Star in solid gold? I was sort of chuckling because I knew you couldn’t find a place to put one if you had one, then my husband told me if you could afford to have one ….you could afford a place to put it.

Is there another Patrick Murphy, who has more money than Murph or are we talking about our Murph, because if it’s Murph, I had no idea they were pulling in that kind of cash, but now it’s all starting to come together in my mind. I mean the tickets for Dinosaur Jr in Atlanta are like $30.00 bucks each….now I see what time it is…..life size replica of the Death Star in solid gold time.

LUCKY Patrick Murphy….and Lucky Leanne it seems she has a fine daughter.

essgee09
    Participant

If Murph does`nt have the death star in solid gold,we should buy him one :D We could sell chocolate bars and gorilla underwear :lol:

Annastefka
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    If Murph does`nt have the death star in solid gold,we should buy him one :D We could sell chocolate bars and gorilla underwear :lol:

OH, Murph does deserve that and we, the fans, in order to form a more perfect union, should get it for him.
    Dino Chocolate bars sold door to door, girls scout style…with names like "Chunks" (pecans and raisins) and "Repulsion" a dark chocolate bar with a hint of J Mascis’ urine (don’t be disgusted, a few of my friends injest their own urine, and can tell you all about the good health benefits, and I’m not kidding)

Hey daughter of Leanne, when Patrick came to pick up your Mama for a date, did you ever hear this song blasting from his car stereo?……………http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P95HLrZZefs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P95HLrZZ … re=related

It’s one of my favorite songs and I was wondering if we, you know, had something in common.

essgee09
    Participant

More Dino chocolate bars…

Oat There(with oats)
    The Gargoyle In Tinfoil
    Budge Fudge
    They Always Rum(with rum)

Robert
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    now I see what time it is…..life size replica of the Death Star in solid gold time.

You know it !

"Annastefka" wrote:
    a few of my friends injest their own urine, and can tell you all about the good health benefits, and I’m not kidding

Do they by any chance live in Royston Vasey and look like this ?
    [img]http://www.lunacynet.com/league/images/ladl_harvey.jpg[/img][img]http://www.lunacynet.com/league/images/s1_valNoBraid.jpg[/img]

I wish girl was here, she would get a kick out of this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.