Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions My Mother Dated Patrick Murphy..is there anything you would like to know about him?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

YES, Is it true that he has a life size replica of the Death Star in pure gold ?

My wish for 2012 is that we can all work together to bring back the good old days of Freakscene. Robert, I know you have been without much Sunlight now for a few months but Brother…remember the good old days….when we would bend over our keyboards…laughing and crying at the same time….I want that back. My husband says…you can never go back only forward. Sigh…perhaps he is right. He’s always right….lets prove him wrong.

essgee09
    Participant

Yes I wish Robert back here.I know he`ll solve Norway`s butter shortage.He`s working on a plan now I`m sure.A tune for Robert from one of his fave and one of my fave bands too.I hope Robert is in the crowd

Annastefka
    Participant

Thanks SG…….air signs…along with fearless Leo leader holding down the fort.

That’s “Guided By Voices”….so funny, they look soooo old….sort of like, especially over the holidays, when you run into people that you haven’t seen for several years and you think…”wow, they’ve aged a lot”…and then, like an hour later, you’re in the bathroom at Publix, in front of a mirror and it’s like…”Whaaaaaaaa, Holy Mother Truckin’ Crap”, strange because you still “feel” like you did when you were 21, at least I do. Got to love it, the life…..

essgee09
    Participant

Yeah I was a bit shocked how old GBV got too.It still looks like they`re having fun.

Hey did you hear the Scud Mountain Boys are back together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBm2UDGBbvM

The Scuds are from the same area of Massachusetts as Dinosaur Jr by the way

Annastefka
    Participant

I’ve never heard of them but I listened to this song just tonight…while trying to get warm sitting in front of the fire…with my dog at my feet. It was a nice getting ready for bed song, and I got to say to my dog “you trying to make me love you”…because she was all up in my business tonight..like…PAY attention to me PLEASE.

essgee09
    Participant

Here`s another tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kfCQg-coGc

The story about this band is they were a grunge band called The Scuds.They often jammed on country songs in their kitchen and decided to go in that direction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.