Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic My little Rock Star

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

I wanted to share with y’all the funniest new thing that my sweet little boy (age 5) told me yesterday.
    He said "Mama, I know what I want to be when I grow up" being that he is a lover of animals and plants, I was sure he was going to say veterinarian or farmer…instead he said "I’m going to be a Rock Star" and the name of my band is going to be "Go Rock yourself" and my first "wowbum" is going to have a picture of me riding a goat on the front…and I’m going to be naked and all the sisters (his word for girls) will want to take a shower with me " OMG…..where did I go wrong and where does this stuff come from….NAKED…go rock yourself…showers?

I told him…you will need to start learning to play an instrument/sing or something…and his answer was…"I can already do all those things" Got to love the confidence…

His latest thing is to ask every girl he meets if she would like to take a shower at his house….I think this shower thing is coming from the fact that we have a very cool shower at home and being that he is a water sign…he loves to go in there and play with his pirate ship and other water toys…and because he is a Scorpio is seems to be fixated on the opposite sex. When I was little I wanted to be a pediatrician, and my waiting room was going to be painted bright orange and yellow and have really cool curtains and a slide and books, an art area….and a tunnel and a place to make cookies and on and on….I didn’t factor in you know, having to make a decent grade in chemistry, physics and such.

girl
    Participant

Oh. My. Goodness. :lol:

I absolutely love Alvaro! I am honestly still giggling over the fact that he asks girls to come and take a shower at his house. What a funny, cute little man you’ve got, Stef. :-*

And I love kids, I honestly do. They are so creative and free and don’t care that I am slightly weird. Actually this weekend I was in a shop and I was waiting in line behind a momma and her 2 little boys when 1 of the boys started to hold my hand. :shock: I didn’t want mum to feel uncomfortable about her little guy holding a strangers hand so I laughed and struck up a conversation with her and told her how adorable her boys were. And then both of the little dudes started showing off and showing me how high they could jump. They honestly looked like two bouncing kangaroos and I told them so which made them feel very proud of themselves and smile a lot.

Robert
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    going to have a picture of me riding a goat on the front…and I’m going to be naked and all the sisters (his word for girls) will want to take a shower with me

Ah yes, riding a goat naked and taking shower with girls, the dream of every boy on the planet.

girl
    Participant

Riding a goat naked :lol:

Would you believe that I forgot about that part?

malcolm tent
    Participant

"Go Rock Yourself" is such a good/terrible pun, I’m actually surprised it hasn’t been used already.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.