Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic My Last Post HERE!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

antipop
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I’m just letting u know that this is going to be my last post. I have made some good cyber friends on here(Jeremiah, Deepsludge-Tony) but the rest of the guys here are now starting to suck, Mattman for 1 who has something 2 say about every fucking topic. Like any 1 cares what he thinks anyways. People like jaron and rosa r just big pain in the asses and have made reading these post less enjoyable.
    Freakscene was once a nice place to visit cause all the people that were posting were here for j and his music and not just to fuck around and argue about dumb ass things like a poetry forum. [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img]

ps: Thank u jeremiah for all the hard work u have put into freakscene and for all the web design tips u have given me, they have come in handy dude.

pss: And Fuck yous all who are happy that i wont be back [img]images/smiles/converted/boid.gif[/img]

psss: Fuck u again Mattman u smart ass bitch! [img]images/smiles/converted/bash.gif[/img]
    later trav

swany
    Participant

Well that was enjoyable to read, LOL!

Be interesting to see if he replies to anything….

Halfman
    Participant

Trav,
    I am sorry to hear you have become dissillusioned. After only being here for a month or two, I have grown to enjoy your posts. Controversial in the eyes of others or not, they are humorous or helpful, sometimes both.

Perhaps I am wrong, but the idea of any sort of art or philosophy related forum came as a direct, not indirect or unrelated, but direct result of inspiration by J and his music. If others disagree with me, than maybe you are right on this, but I doubt it seriously. A suggestion would be to think things through some more before casting a collective dismissal upon the folks here, no matter how you may feel individually about them.

If I have managed to be one of those you are sore at either before or after this post, I am sorry, but really, that’s your problem and one I hope you can deal with wherever you might go. I just wish you would deal here. Feel free to send me a P.M. if you would like I would be happy to listen, Trav. You will be missed.

Tom

Mattman
    Participant

Looks like someone needs some attention. [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, I believe the old saying goes…

"To be cursed by the devil is to be truly blessed."

Something like that anyway. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry you can’t take people disagreeing with you, but that’s something you’re gonna have to deal with in life. I’d like nothing more than to be friends with you, and when you’re ready to discuss whatever problems you have with me, like gentlemen, you know where to find me. Until then, don’t expect me to lose much sleep over your little tantrum here.

PS, looks like I had something to say about this thread too. [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

PPS, nice use of the [img]images/smiles/converted/bash.gif[/img] icon, by the way. Nothing expresses one’s anger like a cute little animated icon… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Antipop,

Yikes, that hissy fit reminded me of the children I work with…what is the deal with that??? I think you know that this board is open to all opinions, and that includes the ones you don’t agree with..imagine that [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] Heres hoping that rant was the product of way to much alcohol [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] somehow I doubt it though.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

maxini
    Participant

Hey AntiPOP,

you’re fucking needed around here, the boards will be way more lame w/o you dude.

Anthony
    Participant

…come to my side , and I’ll introduce you to…

malcom
    Participant

Always nice to know you suck. . .

rosa
    Participant

These boards are as much about us as they are about J’s music. There would be no fanbase without fans, and what fun is being a fan if you don’t have other people to share it with?

As far as me being a big pain in the ass, well, I’ll wear that with pride. I guess I get one cheek and Jaron gets the other.

Love,
    Rosa

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Rosa wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:
    These boards are as much about us as they are about J’s music.

I agree with Rosa, basically we all love J.’s music (otherwise we wouldn’t be around here..), but the nice part of this forum is that you can share a lot of things about a lot of other things with a lot of other people, and if you are not interested in certain topic, well, you just ignore it…. and don’t get involved in a discussion if you can’t stand the heat……

Sad to see you go, Antipop….

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntiPOP:
    <STRONG> People like jaron and rosa r just big pain in the asses and have made reading these post less enjoyable.
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, what the fuck?

Second, who the fuck is going to annoy MAttman with me now?

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaron:
    <STRONG>Second, who the fuck is going to annoy MAttman with me now?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feeling a little outgunned there Jaron? [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>

Feeling a little outgunned there Jaron? [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite… it was just… eh… annoying you was the one thing AP and I seemed to agree on… and now it’s all for naught.

[img]images/smiles/converted/smileysex.gif[/img]

passion
    Participant

…hey AntiPOP…I guess i am not one of your favourite members-sinse you didnt mension me-but -if you dont mind- i would like to say something about that
    First i suppose that -for everyone of us-should have been a member that we dont agree with or dislike
    Second i agree with you -that Freakscene have changed and that there are some members that uses it just to feed their arrogance or have nothing to do with J and his music…BUT apart from all these …everyone is free to do what he wants
    We should learn to be open minded people cause -fortunately or not-we live among people and the solution to our problems shouldnt be running away…
    It was just my opinion…and i really hope you change your mind and…write back [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.