Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic My Forest Trip

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

I was speaking to Edogg here under another topic about meeting a really nice guy in the forest recently who is going to be at the Atlanta show in a few weeks ….It was great to meet and spend some time with another Dinosaur Jr fan and he’s a Gemini (so we had lots to talk about)! The Hostel in the Forest attracts artists from all over the world. Lots of information is shared there. I pulled out my camera to try and capture some sights and sounds of my trip to my favorite spot in the universe…no cell phones or computers or clocks or watches allowed there. It’s so much fun to disconnect in order to reconnect. As you can tell from the music that was put on as we finished dinner and cleaned up in the kitchen….young kids these days listen to some trippy stuff, I guess you can call it music…we were all dancing. Sunday morning Andrew and I woke up and played a bunch of Dinosaur Jr and J solo…the speakers play music in the main dome, on the porch, in the kitchen and out in the dining room. It was nice! I look forward to meeting up again with Andrew and Little Baby at the Variety Playhouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWblf4MDBus

Annastefka
    Participant

Thats a beautiful new dome under construction…thanks Frank and Fred your work is amazing! At 4:35 starting with a scream was a huge spontaneous girl cuddle puddle in the dark with me screaming “wait” at the end because I was being pulled down by my pants legs by about 9 other women I just needed to put my camera down first.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.