Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room My Bloody Valenitne Tabs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gideon
    Participant

Does anybody have, or know of anywhere I can get any My Bloody Valenitne Tabs? I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find any except for crap tabs of Only Shallow, and Soon. Please please please PLEASE send me tabs if you have any from the "Isn’t Anything Album".

Javro
    Javro

For every song, play open chords with lots of effects very loud. That just about sums up their live gigs.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

How about these:
    MBV Tabs
    Don’t know if they are any good, though.

Gideon
    Participant

MC Flying Cloud!!
    You are well and truly the DUDE!!
    THANK YOU for that link, I’ve searched the internet for ages and couldn’t find any tabs foor MBV except for Soon and Only Shallow.

Salutations to you sir. You are the chief ninja over all other ninjas, with the power of mystical magic ninjitsu.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

you are welcome [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I was just curious if I could find some of those tabs, and I fell over that link.
    by the way, I like the ‘Isn’t Anything’ album as much as ‘Loveless’ (or even more) – still waiting for the next album … [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gideon
    Participant

I personally wasn’t so impressed with that much of Loveless, and some of the Isn’t Anything tracks were cack, but most of it was way cool.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.