Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic My alien abduction story!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

That sounds like it hurt, if my theory is correct you will be happy with the outcome…hopefully [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

I just have to say, that time of year in Canada is always a spooky/scary time. Gets dark early but in a foggy surreal old horror movie kind of way…always increase security measures at that time of year. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

I have lost some time similar to your case, had a number of usual suspects….zombies, genius guys etc etc. Also found a mark on my wrist…although it looked more like a cat bite in the shape of a triangle…it was a mark/tattoo of sorts. I now believe…or at least the current theory is….that all of us here have been taken, our brains rewired so we can appreciate the amazing music of our fearless leader…J [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

I still am unclear as to who is in charge…again the usual suspects come to mind but your talk of tabloids got me thinking [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] I remember seeing a cover to a very trashy tabloid years ago, it had the image of Pee Wee Herman’s face on Mars…lite bulb moment!!! It may be that Pee Wee is a fan and is rewiring the world to appreciate the amazing sounds we all crave/would die for… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

So hopefully that helps with all the feeling the pain you had to do [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm12.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Yeah,October is a wierd time in Canada.
    Everytime I listen to Sonic Youth`s Evol album
    it reminds me of October,the wierd atmosphere
    outside and it`s close to halloween,SY`s music good for that season,check out the cover for Bad moon Rising of a Jack o`lantern on top of scarecrow,kinda spooky!
    Pee Wee`s face on Mars;that`s cool.
    Both of the cd`s I bought that day were halloweeny as well;the Beathappening album has a song called`pajama party in a haunted hive` and a song called`grave digger blues`.
    The poison 13 cd is a compilation of all the stuff they`d done.Poison 13 was a Texas punk/blues band in a Cramps/Stooges style
    very cool;very voodoo kind of stuff.If you ever see it check it out.One of the guitarists
    plays in a Mudhoney side band called the Monkey wrench and I think Founded Tim Kerr records of Portland Oregon.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

In a Cramps/Stooges way…yikes that does sound just about perfect. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cool story…. [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm12.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Salmiguy,

Thought you might enjoy this link, wicked alien abduction stories….frightening actually [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/aliens.cfm

Allison

SG
    Participant

Alien abduction stories are interesting,Alot of time they could be fake like in the tabloids but I think alot of them can be real.I had a wierd thing happen to me 5 years ago I thought I`d mention it:
    In October 1996 one saturday morning,it was the Thanksgiving weekend;in Canada we have it in October,I decided to walk to the music store,a 45 min walk.I left the house at around 10:30 so I guess I arrived at the store at 11:15 I looked around for awhile and found two
    cd`s Beathappening`s Black Candy and Poison 13`s wine is red poison is blue both were in a delete bin for pretty cheap;$2.99 and $6.99.I
    paid for them and walked back home,half way I
    felt a wierd feeling,it was like sleepwalking and
    you just opened your eyes,it was like the daylight had changed slightly;anyway I kept walking and went back home.I got in the house and my Mom said you were gone for awhile,I checked the clock and it said 1:25,it did`nt feel like I was at the store for too long so I checked the reciept.The time on the reciept said 12:01! then I thought maybe their time was off by 40 minutes for some reason and joked maybe I was taken by aliens!That night I noticed a pimple on my right ear,big deal! it was an odd place for a pimple so I thought nothing of it but it did`nt go away!
    After a few days it was still there,it used to sting sometimes and like a scab would peel off
    and grow again!Weeks and months went by,the pimple or whatever it was stayed there until October 1997!One year after the strange incident!
    Can any of you explain this?,pimples don`t stay in one place for 1 year or ache like it did!
    Where was I for 40 minutes?what was that strange feeling that came over me half the walk home?Was I taken by aliens?
    I heard about J had these strange triangles on his back and J became interested in aliens and thought about that he might have been abducted.
    I think about this sometimes.what happened to me?I like to here if any of you had any thing like this that you can`t explain.
    One more thing;You know that alien crash that happened in the Roswell area of New Mexico on July 2,1947?My Mother was born on
    July 2,1947!

Mattman
    Participant

Actually, Allison and Salamiguy… It was probably us folks south of you in the US who’ve been abducting you. I’m not saying there weren’t aliens involved, just that they may sometimes need help. [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

I probably shouldn’t have said anything because my governmet may get suspicious, but they generally know its best to stay outta my way… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>Actually, Allison and Salamiguy… It was probably us folks south of you in the US who’ve been abducting you. I’m not saying there weren’t aliens involved, just that they may sometimes need help. [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

I probably shouldn’t have said anything because my governmet may get suspicious, but they generally know its best to stay outta my way… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] I *think* he’s kidding… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

I was hoping when I posted this back in June that everyone would be talking about their alien encounters.
    Nope,Allison`s was the only response.
    Anyone have any strange stories to tell?
    I have a good ghost story for halloween.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey ELJ,

I don’t think he’s kidding [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] But like to see him try now with my souped up aluminum foil protection device [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Salamiguy, always liked this topic…hope more weird/odd stories come your way.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

ps Mattman…how did Pee Wee fit in with the alliance between the US government and yourself…is he the one??? [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>

I don’t think he’s kidding [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] But like to see him try now with my souped up aluminum foil protection device [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I question the veracity of you aluminum foil protection… we’ve been agreeing alot lately, and lord knows that doesn’t happen by accident. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey ELJ,

It sounds like your questioning the validity of my bootleg underground scientific experiments…not a good plan. I think I can trust you though…especially since your afb doesn’t work, you are under our control and don’t know it… I have formulated an injectable solution that works much better than that crappie beanie deal. So far Voodoo Guy has not had too many side effects, still able to resist my mind control attempts…laughs at them actually [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] I am looking for volunteers though ELJ, the injection doesn’t hurt for long, will blindfold you though…needle is HUGE….let me know [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]…not all aliens are nasty [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

The Pee Wee factor is still under investigation by my operatives…

I should probably make it clear that I am not in association with my government. I’m what they consider an ‘unknown quantity.’ They know I’m Outthere, but they don’t know my objectives or the extent of my abilities… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Don’t underestimate the US gov though. Even my own people have had trouble infiltrating the most inner spheres. Very efficient they are. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison’s right though, not all aliens are bad… They’re about like us in those respects… Some good, some evil. [img]images/smiles/converted/alien.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Mattman,

I was very relieved to hear that the Pee Wee connection is still being taken seriously, I should telepathically transmit that pic of Pee Wee’s face on Mars to you…very silly but scary at the same time [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

I never underestimate big brother next door…would not be a good plan [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] Glad to hear you keep your master plan to yourself…never share ideas you don’t have to [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] No doubt that your brainiac powers will see you thru any challenges…but if you want to be a test subject for my injectables let me know..honest it doesn’t hurt….much [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>I think I can trust you though…especially since your afb doesn’t work, you are under our control and don’t know it… </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I know it… ‘happiness is slavery’ as my boy Reznor would say.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Now that’s creepy, Salami… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.