Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dfkgurl
    Participant

My son just called me at work and said there was a news report about J and the Fog in London on Much Music. It seems J asked the guy from Primal Scream to join him and the Fog onstage. The crowd apparently didn’t like the guy in Primal Scream and some yelling occured and then the guy from Primal Scream (sorry I don’t know his name) threw a mike stand into the audience.

(I apologize in advance if there are any inaccuracies in my blurb or if this is old news, it is second hand from a 14 year old.)

Mattman
    Participant

Yup, it happened..! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Had a couple people post about this, Jeremiah even got an email from J… Check out the Freakscene frontpage for the deal… [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Cool to hear it got a mention on Much Music. Just got a satellite and I really enjoy M2 and Much Music. Have actually seen "Where’d You Go" on both [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

dfkgurl
    Participant

So sorry, I have been slammed at work and not able to read the board at all lately. When Max called me, I went on, posted, and got back to work. Today, I had a little time and checked out the board. Whoa! First hand accounts and all. I should’a known Freakscene would have all the scoop firsthand!

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hey don’t apoligize! I thought it was news that Much Music mentioned it so I appreciate the tip [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!!

sappy
    Participant

Where’d you go has been shown on M2?????
    noooooooo
    ive not seen it yet…

saw Take a Run at the Sun last nite tho..very funny indeed.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Was it on M2?? ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!

the copy I have is pretty bad GRRRRRRRRRR!

sappy
    Participant

yeh, ive seen take a run at the sun on M2 2 or 3 times now..still waiting to see where’d u go and feel the pain tho…

feel the pain was the first dino vid i ever saw, years and years ago..its the golf one in the city isnt it??

FlyingCloud
    Participant

yes, the video of feel the pain is the golf one [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

yes, I’ve seen it several times – it was in heavy rotation back in about ’95 on German MTV.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlyingCloud:
    <STRONG>yes, the video of feel the pain is the golf one [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you seen it ? on german mtv ? viva ? viva zwei ? I saw "take a run at the sun" on viva zwei once and I saw the "the wagon" and "I don’t think so" videos on viva zwei when 2rock had a j mascis special

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.