Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic much help needed…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

likeaghost
    Participant

…i have many electronic problems, first there is my walkman; it worked great for years, then it started playing a bit slow, battery light was strong, but i switched to fresh batteries just in case but the problem remained, i tried cleaning it with WD-40, since i thought it fixed my reciever, but now i’ve started a new mix tape and have the same distortion problems, i’m not sure if my reciever is just old and the conections are shot and it is time for new component, or my tape deck is a dud, and now my walkman won’t work at all, could over use of WD-4o cause more ill than will in the insides of a walkman?

Anthony
    Participant

overuse of wd-40….

like was it dripping wet running out the sides soaked collecting in a puddle on the ground?

sometimes hair or such gets under those two tape rollers, might need to be cleaned.

with compressed air.

likeaghost
    Participant

yeah, it was pretty ugly, i get a little out of hand in all areas especially when i’m trying to fix something. I probably need a new walkman anyway, this one’s scene it all-most or sorts, that’s for the help :mrgreen:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.