December 29, 2001 at 12:32 am #45293
ok, let me start by saying, im a retard when it comes to computers, ok, now thats out in the open, i need to know how to make mp3’s. Dont skimp on me now, and dont leave things out, nor abb. anything….heh [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] and dont assume that i know what your talking about, because i dont. kool…thank you all, you very kind people!
its a lot quicker that way!January 2, 2002 at 12:08 pm #83145
you could totally start by downloading like say a free audio/ripper program. the first that comes to my mind is http://www.musicmatch.com/ from there, you can insert a music CD of your choice into your computer, copy it to your local hard drive, and viola…. you will have some mp3’s. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]January 2, 2002 at 11:02 pm #83146
ok, i already have music match but i dont know how to convert the music from a cda to an mp3. I know im annoying and cant understand crap, so yeah, you can make fun of me….go ahead, i dont care. ill just try to beat it out of my dad and get him to show me how….i think he knows anyways, ill beat him either way.January 2, 2002 at 11:12 pm #83147
Hey Randy Jane,
I don’t use Music Match but this might help you [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] –
http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/getting_started/?os=pc#collectionJanuary 3, 2002 at 11:06 am #83148
check me out cuz, cuz im a music match master.
insert audio CD of your choice into the CD-ROM.
open musicmatch jukebox
if the cd starts playing automatically, just hit stop
hit options, then settings.
hit the Recorder tab
select the recording quality you desire, and the directory where you are to store your mp3’s.
on the jukebox now, hit options, view, show recorder.
hit start recording, sit back, puff a ganja, relax, and make some mp3’s.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)