Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Randy Jane
    Participant

ok, let me start by saying, im a retard when it comes to computers, ok, now thats out in the open, i need to know how to make mp3’s. Dont skimp on me now, and dont leave things out, nor abb. anything….heh [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] and dont assume that i know what your talking about, because i dont. kool…thank you all, you very kind people!

RJ

Anthony
    Participant

you could totally start by downloading like say a free audio/ripper program. the first that comes to my mind is http://www.musicmatch.com/ from there, you can insert a music CD of your choice into your computer, copy it to your local hard drive, and viola…. you will have some mp3’s. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Randy Jane
    Participant

ok, i already have music match but i dont know how to convert the music from a cda to an mp3. I know im annoying and cant understand crap, so yeah, you can make fun of me….go ahead, i dont care. ill just try to beat it out of my dad and get him to show me how….i think he knows anyways, ill beat him either way.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hey Randy Jane,
    I don’t use Music Match but this might help you [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] –
    http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/getting_started/?os=pc#collection

Anthony
    Participant

check me out cuz, cuz im a music match master.

insert audio CD of your choice into the CD-ROM.
    open musicmatch jukebox
    if the cd starts playing automatically, just hit stop
    hit options, then settings.
    hit the Recorder tab
    select the recording quality you desire, and the directory where you are to store your mp3’s.
    hit ok
    on the jukebox now, hit options, view, show recorder.
    hit start recording, sit back, puff a ganja, relax, and make some mp3’s.

[img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.