Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions More PRA book news: J DJ’s @ Book Release Party

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

There`s going to be a Punk Rock Aerobics book release party on February 7th at Zuzu`s In Boston 8) J is going to be DJ-ing :aliensmile: along with Mary Timony and Clint Conley(Mission Of Burma) :!:

rambleon
    Participant

oooh !!!! cool news …

as a completely trivial side note, mary timony was in my spanish class freshman year at boston u. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SG
    Participant

That`s cool Rambleon 8) awhile back someone on another site said they had Bob Pollard of Guided By Voices for their grade 4 teacher :aliensmile:

rambleon
    Participant

whoa !! that’s seriously cool … 8) 8) 8)

AGAP
    Participant

Definitely cool news, I think J did the dj thing for a Maura Jasper gallery opening couple years back in Boston.

Love to see his mix list, hope he remembers his records :wink: :mrgreen:

Is there a link to that info we can put up… :aliensmile:

rambleon
    Participant

well, that info wasn’t on the PRA website the other day, but it is now :mrgreen:

http://www.punkrockaerobics.com/

AGAP
    Participant

Thanks, I checked it a couple days ago as well, pleased they’ve updated it with the book release J Mascis info… :aliensmile:

Will add it to the latest news, hopefully someone in Boston will check it out & provide a list of J’s dj mix :mrgreen:

rambleon
    Participant

yes to the setlist ! … + second to that maybe they’ll add a pic of j dj-ing to their website as well … :aliensmile: :aliensmile:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.