Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<FONT>I was at Milan show last night, it was absolutely amazing and very loud. I have heard that the show has begun more than a hour later because the tour bus was broken, in fact there wasn’t the support band. This is the setlist, I’m not sure about the order, except for the first 3 and the last 4 songs:

Same day
    The lung
    Not right (?? maybe.. Mike on vocals)
    Get me
    Back before you go
    Ammaring
    Thumbs
    All the girls
    Little fury things
    Alone
    Just like heaven
    TV Eye

Encores:
    Repulsion
    Freak scene
    No fun

Bye!
    PS sorry for my english..</FONT>

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<FONT>I forgot I’m not fine, probably after the song with Mike on vocals…..</FONT>

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

I wasn’t aware of the Milan show- didn’t see it on the web’s tour calendar. Can anyone tell me of any other show in Europe that may have been added?

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

sono contento che ci sia un altro italiano!tu hai registrato lo show?
    ciao,chiodo

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<FONT>Ciao Chiodo, Non ho registrato il concerto, e non ho neppure delle foto, ma ho visto tantissime persone che lo facevano. A questo punto chiedo a te: hai delle foto o la registrazione del concerto?
    Ciao!
    </FONT>

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Tim, except for a tv show in France (Tuesday, Dec 12 – "nulle par ailleur") and a John Peel Session (Wednesday, Dec 13), all the shows planned for Europe are in the FreakScene tour dates section.

Jasper

"Know when you see him,
    nothing can free him.
    Step aside, open wide –
    it’s the loner."

– Neil Young

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

io ho fatto delle foto,ma devo ancora svilupparle.Ti faccio sapere.Io non l’ho registrato.A questo punto guarderò sul web se trovo qualche bel bootleg,visto che non ne ho neanche uno vecchio,ciao.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Jasper,
    Thanks I missed those.
    Tim

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Ciao Chiodo e Mind Glow, grazie per i complimenti.Se avete fatto delle foto potreste farle avere anche a me?In cambio non posso offrirvi molto, giusto la registrazione di un bootleg dei Dino, boston 91.Fatemi sapere, questa è la mia mail:
    [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.