Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Modest Mouse New Song

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Studio version of Float On…here 8)

Right click on the link, save target as, or direct download that will open in quicktime

So looking forward to the new release :aliensmile:

Cloud9
    Participant

Thanks Ally

Luv the tune
    When will b the album released?

AGAP
    Participant

I’ve heard its coming out in March :mrgreen:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey Allison, thanks a lot for that link, appreciate it much :)

the new Modest Mouse album will be called "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" and it will be out on March 30th, according to this pitchfork article (from Jan 6th) :-P :D

Carl.
    Participant

:( :( :( :(

It no longer works..

Now I will go cry…

AGAP
    Participant

:(

They did that song when I saw them in the fall, you can check out a live video of them doing Float On here

I got it from the link to pitchfork FC put up, it’s from a Canadian show that I tend to avoid, but Hey!:aliensmile:

My fav pitchfork spin was put up by Malcom Last week…Popdork :wink:

The Modest Mouse site now says April 6th for the release date :mrgreen:

Javro

I got some email this morning asking if I wanted to watch Modest Mouse at some MTV Carson Daly thing. Unfortunately, I ain’t gonna be in New York at the time….

AGAP
    Participant

Apparently they taped the Show Feb 2nd, will be aired sometime in the week of Feb 9th :aliensmile:

Good news for Carl, they’ve added some California dates in March, including LA :wink:

They are reissuing The Moon & Antartica, Expanded Version with bonus tracks from a BBC Session in 99, bonus tracks include…Custom Concern, 3rd Planet, Perfect Disguise & Tiny Cities Made of Ashes. Release date March 9th. Float On The new single will be released Feb 9th on some digital download services & on vinyl… :mrgreen:

New one still to be released April 6th…fingers crossed :wink:

ModestMouseMusic 8)

Carl.
    Participant

Yep.. I noticed in my Ticket Master flash.. I almost missed it, as it was advertising Rod Stewart, IIRC..

Now I just hope I am able to get my tax refund in time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Of course, I will still probably hit the HoB Anaheim show..

Carl.

Carl.
    Participant
    "Coma Girl" wrote:
    New one still to be released April 6th…fingers crossed :wink:

ModestMouseMusic 8)

If Issac shows a little boob on American TV, do you think Epic will push up the release date???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.