Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Missing Dinosaur Jr Albums

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Rich
    Participant
    "crazycloud" wrote:
    Quote:
    I’ve been writing down a lot poetry lately, and sometimes I pick up the old guitar, I wish I had the time to dedicate myself to something like that, a lot of the greats didn’t do things on the side, they just made it thier goal, and spent all thier time on it, I need to be a Dharma Bum

hey Snyquite a beatnick fanatic.. i love that book, i live near the famous matterhorn!! the characters in the books alterego also have some poetry of their own . check out Gary Snyder’s latest Danger on Peaks, and Lew Welch’s ring of bone for some damn good poetics…..
    oh and have you seen Kerouac’s book Some of the Dharma.. it is a beast.. kerouc coud write some really deep haiku’s,,,

oh and annastefka why dont you play song game?

Have you ever climbed Matterhorn? if so I wan’t to see pictures of the overhang Rock Jack and Japhy camped under

Robert
    Participant

I like it when things stop being missing and reappear. Like that time when I found my J+Fog peel sessions cd, or every morning when the sun rises. They’re both good.

crazycloud
    Participant
    Quote:
    Have you ever climbed Matterhorn? if so I wan’t to see pictures of the overhang Rock Jack and Japhy camped under

only the matterhorn at disneyland im afraid….

i could send you a scan of my ass whilums thoe sitting on the scanner and reading dharma bums…

Rich
    Participant

well taht would be cool, there’s a matterhorn at disneyland?

crazycloud
    Participant

egads, you must live in ohio!

Rich
    Participant

nope New Jersey

crazycloud
    Participant

hey laura prepon is from jersey. i love that girl. i would much rather see her in movies then aston the manbo.

Annastefka
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    I like it when things stop being missing and reappear.

LIKE MURPH!

Annastefka
    Participant
    "crazycloud" wrote:
    oh and annastefka why dont you play song game?

I guess because it might clue you in to what really lame ass stuff I like to listen to when not listening to D JR/J.

crazycloud
    Participant

oh come on i got stoked on ace of base today at work.. it made me giggle to remember the unfrozen caveman from 1992 episode of south park. you canna get lamer then ace of base… :oops:

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.