Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Javro

Hey Matt

Still no luck. I could send you my logon details somewhere private, if you promise not to spend all my credits.

Would appreciate it (sorting the tone, not spending my cash).

Cheers

Ben

Mattman
    Participant

I don’t want to go in as your account. Besides, if your following instructions, I don’t see how I could magically make it work. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

OK, here’s another shot…

Goin Home

I’ve stripped every little thing I could out of this file. I forgot to turn off the reverb on that track, and I also took out the track name just in case.

If it still doesn’t work, try to get me a copy of the instructions for the service (just do a copy/paste thing… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

BUMP!!

(Just making sure you saw this Jarvo… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] )

turnipfarmer
    Participant

hey Matt,

I have ‘Goin Home’ as my VIP phone ring tone right now. both midis really do smooth with my siemens c35. looped they sound a bit strange though. but thanks for the effort anyways!

Lars [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

Anyone have the dino midi files, I should be able to use em as a ring tone on my new PhONE?????

later trav :roll:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

according to this topic, also anthony has been working on ringtones:
    dino ring tones :)

so hopefully Mattman or anthony can help you out.

Still a great idea to have a Dino ringtone :mrgreen:

Anthony
    Participant

oh i stopped once i found out my phone would not work with them.,

sorry.

then i started using voip over pocket pcs with wifi, and there’s nothing like that in there..
    :P

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.