Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Mental Jukebox

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author

maxini
    Participant

My wife lies down on the beach
    She’s sucking a peach
    She’s out of reach

rosa
    Participant

peaches come from a CAN
    they were put there by a MAN
    in a factory DOWN-TOWN

I ALWAYS had that song in my head when I worked at Tower Records. Which was weird because I hadn’t heard it in years.

This week, it’s Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. I must’ve heard it at the drugstore or something…it’s torturing me…

SG
    Participant

Swervedriver-Last Day On Earth
    Jawbox-Won`t Come Off
    Helen Merrill-You`d Be So Nice To Come Home To

AGAP
    Participant

Couldn’t You Wait…Silkworm
    Treat The New Guy Right…Silkworm
    Burt Ward Law…Nick Royale

All nite had those songs playing over and over in my head…hypnotized & sleepy, but happy…great songs!!!

Thanks for the tip SG [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Now playing in my head:

Some Motorhead-song remixed by Einsturzende Neubauten…..

Probably has something to do with last night’s New Years Party……..

[img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Allison-glad to hear you checked out Silkworm! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    some other good tunes by Silkworm:
    Nerves
    Killing My Ass
    Cannibal Cannibal
    Never met A Man I Did`nt Like
    Wet Firecracker

They have so many good songs I could go on forever!

SG
    Participant

Hellacopters-Stab Your Back
    Bailter Space-X
    Eleventh Dream Day-Rubberband
    Radio Birdman-Aloha Steve And Danno(like how they stuck the Hawaii 5-0 theme in the middle [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] )

malcom
    Participant

Radiohead-Just
    Nick Drake-Road

buckingham rabbit
    Participant

"i guess that’s why they call it the blues" — elton john. i don’t even like elton john, and i haven’t heard this song in god knows how long, so i have no clue as to why it is in my head.

‘love goes on!’– the go-betweens

AGAP
    Participant

BR that ej song would give me nitemares [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

SG that Stab Your Back was mp3’d from vinyl, you can hear the needle at the end…too funny. Wickedly cool of someone to put it out there thou, never would have been able to hear it otherwise. Cream of The Crap the Hellacopters volume one singles compilation is out in Europe sometime this month [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It comes out in March in North America domestic along with High Visibility…hopefully the same time they come over for a tour… [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

On repeat in my mental jukebox currently is Waiting for Nothing by Sparklehorse…what a great song.

Allison

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

She’s loco-in la cabesa
    I said "I’ll call you baby…"
    She said "No! Call me your bitch!"
    So, she’s my bitch!
    Yeah, she’s my bitch!
    Well, she’s my bitch!
    She’s My bitch!

Don’t know why but I’ve been singing this f*ck*r for the past two days. It’s got this really catchy riff with a wah and I guess it’s just really unusual [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    [ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]

Javro

"this is the time of our great undoing"

from Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – straight to you.
    I just love his laid back sleeze and loved Henry’s Dream when it came out.

Robert
    Participant

Fun Lovin Criminals: Scooby Snacks
    for three straight days now -so I’m desperately searching for my brains mute button!

AGAP
    Participant

Hope you found that mute button Robert [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

This song started playing in my head last nite at work…about 0200 Freakscene time… it was a wicked nite [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Days Like This…Scarce

Thanks for the song SG, helped in a huge way [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison

SG
    Participant

Allison-glad that you like Scarce [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    That`s one of my fav songs,summed up how I felt last week with the ulcer,it was`nt going away so I went to the dentist and found out that I have 2 teeth that need to be pulled out,infection went into the bone and then into my cheek [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] so I`m taking antibiotics and after the infection is cleared I`m getting them yanked [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Here`s the songs that`s been in my head recently:
    Ronnie Spector-You Can`t Put Your Arms Around A Memory(thanks Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )
    Willard Grant Conspiracy-Christmas In Nevada
    Bailter Space-Dome
    Rock A Teens-Tuesday`s Just As Bad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.