Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Meat Puppets “Plateau” ghost for Halloween.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

Well the Meat Puppets played a show here the other night…and boy what a redemption after the last time they were in town. A drunken, falling backwards over a an amp Cris was playing an out of tune bass all night long. It was hard and sad to watch…but last Sunday…Ahhhhh…just perfect. Always trying to find a way to bring some Astrology fun into things…we have Cris Kirkpuppet, a Scorpio and most of us know about Scorpios…they are born around Halloween, they are the dabblers of the underworld and the dark arts of addiction and death can hang like a curtain around them at times….so I was surprised the other night when I saw Cris (rather sober) trying to conjure up a “feedback ghost”…sort of pushing his energy into it trying to manifest it into the visible realm and then HE DID IT. At first he tried and shook his head “no” because the “ghost” wouldn’t come out…and then somehow banging his fists into his bass and TA-DA…he was able to pop out a “feedback ghost”…it’s rare to be able to witness one (only the second in my life) but we had the chance in Athens….and yes, I’m a little Thankful to Daniel P for capturing the moment. Here is the link…I hope it works…ENJOY….BOO!

Annastefka
    Participant

it happens in the first 25 seconds so you don’t have to watch the whole thing.
    and some of y’all share FB friends with me..so if you are in on the secret 😉 …don’t spill it! [-O<

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.