Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Buzz-ard
    Participant

This subject may have been mentioned before,butyears ago i went to a acoustic gig in London at the underworld.
    There was supposed to be a album release of the gig what happened?
    Never heard anything since.

RuBrick
    Participant

Could this have anything to do with the Acustic album J did titled "Martin And Me"?

Buzz-ard
    Participant

Was it recorded in London?

OneWoodman
    Participant

I’ve got the cd martin and me, and it was recorded in new york, not in london.

mo

Buzz-ard
    Participant

I wonder what happened to the Underworld gig?
    It was a great night real passion in a laid back atmosphere,one of my favorite gigs.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

This underworld gig ?

Buzz-ard
    Participant

Yeah the underworld is a venue in camden town London.

Cookie
    Participant

I’ve got an acoustic CD called -I’m Doin’ Fine- but all it says is "Acoustic Show 1994." Could it be the long lost underworld gig? Maybe the song list will spark some memories…
    1-Drawerings 2-Keep the Glove 3-What Else Is New 4-Quicksand 5-Goin Home 6-Severed Lips 7-Not You Again 8-Flying Cloud 9-Just Hang It On 10-Thumb 11-Not the Same 12-Throw Down 13-Repulsion 14-Quest 15-Just Like Heaven 16-Get Me

Sound familiar? [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

There was a more recent underworld gig, I think Sept 2000…before the release of More Light…wicked show [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    http://www.virtuetv.com/music/concerts/jaymascis/index.html

If it’s not the one your looking for check it out anyways, amazing as always [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison

ps you also have to check out the Iggy link on the same page…how can you not???? [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Buzz-ard
    Participant

You know Cookie you could be on to something there.
    It was around 94 and he done alot of them songs!!
    Just got to get my hands on a copy now !!!!!

Jebus
    Participant

Oh man….that’s so damn cool (the Underworld gig on video). I’ve only had DSL for less than a week….oh man. Beauty. I’m going to be up for many days and nights. Good thing my coffee’s got chickory.

whooohooooo!!!

Buzz-ard
    Participant

Thanks A.G.A.P that was great just like the original one i was at.
    Except he had a big cowboy hat on ,i also really enjoyed them at the Reading Fest 91
    raw energy and the first time i crowd surfed good memories !!!

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Buzz-ard

U can find a MP3 of that Underworld Gig Another Girl mentioned on the FTP Site of Jeremiah, called J Mascis 04092000 (Acoustic) Great Quality

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.