Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Mars Attacks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Ok maybe not attacks… :P

Mars will be the closet its been to earth in 60,000 years :shock:

On the 27th b4 0600 EDT it will make its appearance, you can also check it out thru the following week :aliensmile:

Marvin Martian Arrives :wink:

Seriously though, it should be pretty cool, if you like looking up at the sky that early in the am…I might :mrgreen:

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

[img]http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0208/marsglobe_viking.jpg[/img]

This close? :wink:

Picture from NASA’s astronomy picture of the day 8)

expect nothing
    Participant

i’ve just changed accounts with my new adsl connection and my bit of webspace is http://www.mars.eclipse.co.uk (don’t bother clicking on the link theres nothing to see there :oops: ) – if i knew anything about websites or space i could make a great website about this fiine occasion. :D – its all very cool though – i cant see much right now – the odd white star but thats about it – i’ll be keeping my eye on the sky until im too tired and must sleep

SG
    Participant

I missed it :( but I`ll catch it next time 200 years from now :P :aliensmile:

AGAP
    Participant
    "dB stands for den Buck" wrote:
    This close? :wink:

Cool pic 8)

I looked but couldn’t see anything, may have been the wine blurring my vision :wink:

Won’t be able to see anything today, darker out know than it was at 0500 :twisted:

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Looked as well, didnt’t see a thing as well…. :roll:

"Must have been the clouds in my eyes…" (to quote a godawful song :mrgreen: ), either it were real clouds, or it was the La Chouffe beer :wink: :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.