Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Marquee Theater Tempe AZ November 3rd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pondsong89
    Participant

I just bought two tickets for this show. I’ve been a long time fan of Dinosaur Jr. My first show was at the 930 club in Washington DC on roughly 2/20/89. I have never been able to find a record of this show in archives. I also have seen them 4/91 for Green Mind tour, 2/92 for an amazing Whatever’s Cool With me tour, 3/93 for the Where You Been, LallaPolooza ’93, and then a very long gap from 93-to 2005 for the reunion. It has been a long, nostalgic ride with this loud, psychodelic rock band but it has been fun. No band gets me more fired up about hearing a rock band more than Dinosaur Jr. About 10-20 years from now, Dinosaur will be one of the most popular classic rock groups ever. I look forward to rocking with those who will attend the concert in Tempe, AZ November 3rd.

Obseqio
    Participant

Be prepared for a good show! They are really tight this time around. Seeing the shows you’ve been to reminds me of some I went to and some I wasn’t able to attend like the one in 3/03, it was at Hammerjacks in Baltimore and was 18 and over. I was 15 at the time. However, I did get to see them at Lollapalooza the summer of ’93 in Charleston, WV. after that I saw them every time they came to Baltimore from 94-97. I didn’t see them until last week at Philadelphia, though I had see J a couple of time for the solo acoustic tours. So have fun, bring a date and wear ear plugs, you’ll have a great time!

pondsong89
    Participant

I can’t wait for the show tonight!

pondsong89
    Participant

Great show last night! Here’s the set list:

Thumb
    Leper
    Budge
    Get Me
    Imagination Blind
    Pieces
    Plans
    Little Fury Things
    Feel the Pain
    Over It
    Forget the Swan
    Wagon
    I don’t Wanna Go There
    Freakscene

Encore:
    Raisans
    Just Like Heaven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.