Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Lou says there is pressure to record new Dino in winter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alosaur
    Participant
    empire3

Cool, Add more pressure and get it out this year!

I was skeptical about the solo Mascis Sub pop album(and maybe there still is?) but this just makes me think that was a misquote – although I am PRAYING for both :D

andyfest
    Participant

Definitely good news. Would love new stuff from both J and Dino but would be very happy with just one.

Rumpy
    Participant

happy. more dino equals win. *piles on the pressure!*

goodguytoo
    Participant

pressure doesn’t sound like a good environment for creating music.

weezerfreak942
    Participant

Lou has said a deadline brings more urgency to the recording process/better J songs.

foona2
    Participant

Pressure may be good…all depends of the quality of the songs. I suppose the artist have good times of creativity and it may be pressure for to good results..

Yeah Right
    Participant

As fans I’d say we have a duty to increase the pressure and make it happen. Begin online rumour avalanche…. now

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "Tony Raines" wrote:
    cool, hope it comes in around Christmas and is better than the jesu/ bob mould district line album combined. (Farm is currently stuck in my cd player at the moment w/out play)

Better than Jesu and Bob Mould combined would really be something. Love it if it came out suddenly with little warning around Christmas. I like hearing new Dino records when I least expect it. I’d be surprised if that happened though, especially with J’s solo record. I’d kind of expect it to be recorded between December and February and released April to March. If it were to happen.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.