Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic los simpsiones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

since the simpsons seem to fare pretty well here…
    What are yer fav. episodes, scenes, lines, etc. from the show?
    (this should light up the boards [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] )

moe "seems no one wants ta hang out in a dank pit no more"
    carl "ya ain’t thinkin’ of gettin’ rid of the dank are ya moe?"
    moe "ah…maybe I am"
    carl "oh but moe, the dank! the dank!

AGAP
    Participant

I like the one where Homer is looking at donuts and says….mmmmmm Purple. At least thats how I remember it in my sleep deprived state…ahhhh [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Springfield is in Kentucky. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] There have been numerous references throughout the years placing Springfield in the breadbasket of America. During one episode they (the Simpson family) narrowed it down on a map to 2 states they were no longer allowed in and Kentucky was one of them! It was finally devulged on one of the episodes in the past year or two! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

POST NUMBER 60 JUST BEFORE THIS ONE!
    "It seems LOADED, it seems trueewew…" [img]images/smiles/converted/jump.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

wow Mr. Burns…you’re the richest man I know…way richer than Lenny…

Burns-Simpson, you don’t seem to be nearly as disagreeable as I first thought.
    Homer-no sir, no I am not.

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

I think that’s why they chose "springfield" cuz there really is one everywhere [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] the show really seems to partake in all that makes the world go round (i mean they have mountains, canyons, a river, lakes, power plant, an ocean, aliens, stuff always blowing up for no reason, the rich, the poor, the *ss news reporter, an airport, they do musicals and satires, the list goes on and on) it’s the whole world summed up in one town and hundred or so characters.
    Matt Groening *lifts bottle of beer* this ones for you!

Rich
    Participant

i have many favorite lines

heres one

Mr. Burns : "Smithers are the booing me"
    Smithers : "No sir there saying BoooooUrns BooooUrns:
    Mr Burns : "you are you saying boooo or booUrnns"
    Movie Crowd : "Boooooooo"
    Hans Moleman : "I was sayin boo urns"

and of course theres

"Ya USEDDDDDDDd me Skkkkkinnnnnner Ya usssed me"

gotta love grounds keeper willie

and for homer fans

"ohh the broncos but i wanted the cowbays"
    homers brain : "lisa needs braces DENTAL PLAN"

and my favorite moe quote is

"all right everybody tuck your pants into your socks"

jeremiah
    Keymaster

[img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img] I love that one…

<font><font>Dental Plan…….</font> <font>Dental Plan…….</font> <font>Dental Plan…….</font></font>

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Kurticus,

Stuff blowing up for no reason is one of my Favorite Things….reason to watch any show in my opinion.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey Kurticus,

Stuff blowing up for no reason is one of my Favorite Things….reason to watch any show in my opinion.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT…it seems like there’s always something blowing up on the news! tanker truck here, train car there, chemical plant yesterday, trash can tomorrow…
    fire! fire! um ha ha…
    ya…uh huh uh huh…fire’s coool…
    ya, fire!
    kurtis

kathleen
    Participant

Some of my favorite lines:

From Mr. Burns –
    "Smithers, release the flying monkeys!"
    &
    "…like my loafers? Former gophers…"

Homer – "mmm… floor pie" [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kathleen:
    <STRONG>"…like my loafers? Former gophers…"

:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’ve been singing that song for the past two days now to kill time at work [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] I wish I could remember all the lines [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

"smells like a steak and seats thirty-five…she’s five tons of American pride…Canyonaro…heya!" [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

It was a Halloween special ,I think Mr Burns had removed homers brain to put into some robot. Before they put it in the robot Burns took out the brain and spinal cord placed it on his head and said to smithers

Look at me I’m Davy Crockett

Crack up every time I think of that image

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

yeah that’s definately a good one…ha ha ha!
    how about the one that’s a parody of Lord of the Flies and one of the twins (sherri or terri) says "i’m so hungry i could eat at Arby’s" and everyone gasps in horror. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] And at the begging bart and milhouse are racing fruit down the bus isle and ralph says "go bananna" as he tosses his bananna on the floor! and then otto " aaaahhhhhh. the acid it burns!"as the grapefroot gets smashed under the brake!

Go Bananna!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Too funny, so many laughs…so many shows [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Haven’t seen the Lord of the Flies parody, have been thinking how much more cool the original would have been with John Malkovich and Steve Buscemi in lead roles…just a thought…small one. [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Allison

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.