Home Forums General Discussions Bootleg Trading Looking for some rare shows (DVD/audio)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joyless
    Participant

Hello everyone. Long time lurker here, finally made an account. I’ve been searching for a few pretty rare Dinosaur Jr shows for awhile and I was hoping some people here would be able to help me out. Is anyone in the possession of these/have any leads to active traders with these shows?

Dinosaur Jr. 09/16/87 Green Street Station, Jamaica Plain, MA DVDR Appears on several lists.
    Dinosaur Jr. 12/12/87 Night Shift Cafe, Naugatuck, CT DVDR Shortly after the infamous onstage fight, some audience members notice someone with a video camera. A video of this show exists somewhere.
    Dinosaur Jr. 05/11/88 Biko’s, Padova, Italy DVDR Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 09/17/88 Maxwell’s, Hoboken, NJ DVDR Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 10/23/88 Live Station, Dortmund, Germany DVDR Proshot video. Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 10/25/88 Biskuithalle, Bonn, Germany DVDR Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 10/29/88 Biskuithalle, Bonn, Germany DVDR Date is questionable. Different show than 10/25/88. Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 03/31/89 Lee’s Palace, Toronto, Ontario, Canada DVDR After Gargoyle, Lou says something about there being a lot of cameras. It’s unclear if he meant photo or video, but this may have been filmed.
    Dinosaur Jr. 05/05/89 University Of London Union, London, England DVDR Definitely exists. Clips are on Youtube.
    Dinosaur Jr. 05/12/89 Cal. State, Long Beach, CA DVDR Definitely exists. Full show is on Vimeo and part is on Youtube (in slightly better quality)
    Dinosaur Jr. 09/26/89 The Kennel Club, San Francisco, CA FLAC Appears on several lists.
    Dinosaur Jr. 08/24/91 Monsters of Spex, Tanzbrunnen, Koln, Germany DVDR Appears on several lists. Full video was posted on Youtube by Daniel Hauge (killthatcat).

Apologies for rough formatting. Pulled this straight out of an Excel document. 8/24/91 isn’t really that rare, but I included it just because it’s something I’m seeking.

Willing to trade (of course) for any of these. My list can be found here, along with my email address:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqDcnBfkUH3TdHlhdkJXSEd4aDJFcnY0ZjdNc3VMclE#gid=0

Thanks!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

What are the quality of the Dinosaur Jr DVDRs on your list?

I have the Cal State DVD – put up the ones on youtube & vimeo

also welcome aboard as a member!

joyless
    Participant

Thanks! All the Dino Jr DVDs I have (all what, 3 of them?) are great quality. The 1989 one is a bit rougher than the 1991 shows, but still very clear and watchable. Would love to get a copy of the Cal State DVD!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.