Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Look what some nice person forwarded to me today….J’s birth chart.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

It’s says Gemini rising…I don’t know about that so I’m not sure how accurate the birth time is but I’ve always been interested in finding a birth time and now I’ve found one.

Annastefka
    Participant

I can’t get image of the chart to upload…but info is listed as December, 10 1965 at 3:58 PM…making the ascendant 14 Gemini, puts his Cancer moon in the second house, Sun in the 7th/ conjunct the descendant.

empire3

Cool!! but I’m going to have to go with this guy……….. πŸ™‚

Artemide
    Participant

J=Jupiter in first, you’re a lucky man, my bro’!

@Annastefka
    I owe you a replay, but now, after your astral revelation, I have to study. Thanx!

Annastefka
    Participant

yup, jupiter in the first..retrograde! Oh, Empire…not Jim Morrison.Nooooooo.
    He’s like an embarrassment to the Sagittarius race….he always reminds me of my other least favorite Sag….Ted Bundy…in fact both Jim Morrison and Ted Bundy radiate the same very weird Sag energy. They have the same look in their eyes..imho!

Every sign has their members that we regret, one of mine is the “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski…a Gemini. On the upside, like a lot of Gemini’s, he wasn’t dumb but on the downside. Insisting that the New York Times publish his “rambling” manifesto (he had a nugget of some ideas worth exploring in his manifesto) unfortunately, he wasn’t smart enough to know that it would be his undoing. I guess he is a little like me…my husband always says..”I’m smart at the core but dumb around the edges”….Oh, sigh.
    Oh, killing random people sucks…both Ted the Sag and Ted the Gem had that in common….now this is a rambling post.

Oh, Artemide, I don’t know if this video will make any sense to you but WE Americans hate having the police behind us while we are driving. Even if you are doing NOTHING wrong….if you get too many traffic tickets it affects how much insurance you must pay! Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter you know, and because Sag’s seem to always be “on the road” and they are known to be folks that are in a hurry and slightly impatient they seem to get “pulled over” a bunch,but they have some kind of jupiter luck, that I don’t have when it comes to the LAW. My Sagittarius friend sent me this video recently on Facebook. I’ve been in the car with her more than once when she has been pulled over…and she NEVER gets a ticket. I asked her “How do you do it” and she said “because I’m super cool” and then she found this on the internet and said to me “Hey watch this…it’s a Sagittarius getting pulled over by the cops” Funny as heck, I wish I was so cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyUec-lv_jI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Annastefka
    Participant

Here’s your picture back..I don’t deserve it…lmfao!

Artemide
    Participant

Annastefka rules! Nice vid πŸ™‚

What You think about Sag’s like Keith Richards or Mike Watt?

I’m a Gemini to! (May 21 1964)
    smart at the core but dumb… all over πŸ˜€

Annastefka
    Participant

Artemide, I love you already…that’s the beauty of Gemini as well, ruled by Mercury, we are known to be mercurial and I can fall in and out of love in a week but that said…I love you…at least the you that comes across in keystrokes held together by 0’s and 1’s on my computer and I’ll never have to buy you a Christmas present and I’ll never have to wait until the children go to bed to engage you to walk out to the garden with me so I can point my finger and yell at the top of my lungs that I’m so “tired of this”….Awww, isn’t it nice! πŸ™‚ You know, it’s hard to say what I think about Mike Watt because I only “know” him from videos with J and other like videos….and only 2 performances live. He radiates the “happy hermit” Sagittarius vibe to me. I know a few Sag fellows in town who have this vibe. They live alone with their dogs on the outside of town…and I’m always trying to get them to marry before they get to old. One is a drummer that I’ve mentioned here on FS and although he (his family) has money, he lives in an unfinished uh, shell of a house (he calls it his cabin) with his two dogs and the other friend sold almost every material thing he had and bought an airstream trailer and lives in the woods outside of town. They both smile a lot, are intelligent, funny, love animals, enjoy music and art, are well read and both have their land “paid for” (no mortgage) I’m always trying to find partners for them (they are our age) because I don’t think it’s good to live alone like that. Either one of them could have an accident or something and nobody would find them for days. Without children, who will attend to them when they get really old and unable to care for themselves? Without a wife, neither of them eat well. Both of them actually eat out at restaurants almost every night, unless you invite them over to your house. That’s just not healthy. Brian (the drummer) tells me…the problem with a relationship is that it’s like an everyday thing and he says “I don’t want to see the same person everyday…I just can’t” so I suggested building another like ummm cabin out on his land for a partner to live in and then he told me “Who would want to live out here like that? They would have to be crazy and I don’t want crazy” He,he,he….So, I don’t know Mike Watt, he may be married with kids but he gives off the same “happy hermit” vibe to me that these two guys give have. Upbeat, lively, great friends, good conversation, great sense of humor…blah,blah,blah all those Sag things but for some strange reason they don’t want to commit to a relationship even though they are getting old. So all Aquarius and Libra girls, who would like to live out in the woods with a Sagittarius man can apply here with me…and I can try and hook you up! πŸ™‚ Especially the Aquarius girls…cause Aquarius can relate to all this much better than anyone I know.

Wow, I want to talk about Keith Richards, I had no idea he was a SAG…but I’ve got to run out the door…YIkes, I should have left 10 minutes ago. I’m so glad that you are here, a Gemini Dragon (born the same year) and a Dino/J fan….AWESOME. Are you married? I’ve been married to a Leo for almost 21 years. Although, like most marriages this long..somedays I feel like banging my head into a wall….Still, I couldn’t have picked a better partner. He’s the greatest for me, Intelligent, tall, handsome, Latin….and a wonderful Father to the kids.

Annastefka
    Participant

I was in a hurry this morning and forgot the Mike Watt info that I wanted to post about. The page/website that has J’s chart and a little info section at the bottom and it says….In a relationship with _________ “Mike Watt”…..why Mike Watt was chosen for that line, I have No idea but…when I read it, it was a laugh out loud moment because two Sag’s together are like “Ernie” from Sesame Street living with another “Ernie”. I imagined Mike and J in a bathtub singing “rubber ducky” because everyone knows that Ernie is a Sag and Bert a Capricorn. Two Ernies = too funny. My Dad’s parents were two Sags…OMG, they were the funniest Grandparents to have.

Artemide
    Participant

“In a relationship with _________ “Mike Watt”…..why Mike Watt was chosen for that line…”?
    Well, I know the answer!
    the answer is in these two wonderful sag’s smiles
    http://tumblr.com/xcf41z7dq6

(my autobiography is too long but, yes, I’m married with a wonderful man to. Despite this, my life is still a mess πŸ˜‰ )

Artemide
    Participant

I really love brother Watt, ’cause is an important part of my personal mythology.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-rees/what-would-d-boon-do_b_12785.html

“That D. Boon’s bassist and best friend, Mike Watt, still plays bass, writes music, and tours the country in a Ford Econoline van; and that Mike Watt ends his gigs with the exhortation to “start your own band, paint your own picture, write your own book”–twenty years after his friend’s death broke his heart–and that Mike Watt continues to champion this D.I.Y. punk philosophy while many other punks have burnt out, grown soft, or given up; and that Mike Watt (I imagine) perseveres in part to honor his brilliant friend’s brief life and the possibilities bequeathed to future musicians, artists, activists, punks and outsiders–is one of the greatest American success stories of all time.”

David Rees

Annastefka
    Participant

Artemide…I found a great video of a classic example of what happens to a Sagittarius when they live alone in the woods…This guy is Strobe Connell, Brian Crum and John Robinson and Corey PIne Shane (all of my woodsy loner Sag friends) all mixed into one person.

This is what living in the woods alone can do to you. It’s worth watching to the end because laying on the ground sleeping is something I have actually witnessed with one of those Sag hermits….driving down the dirt entrance of his house and my heart starting beating fast and I thought…Oh, my God, he’s dead…but no…he said he was just too tired to make it back to the house that night. Funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Oi_0zIwhs&feature=related

My husband just reminded of the king of all the “living off the land Free” Sag Hermits here in Athens…a shout out to Rick San Miguel…he’s actually homeless right now, and perfectly happy, sleeping under bridges in a tent and showering when we pick him up and say “Hey, San Miguel..you need a shower” He makes money to eat playing the guitar in the streets of Athens…singing mostly songs about God, Love and Freedom. Totally perfect for a Sag, I could make that up but it’s absolutely true

Sag Hermit…Rick San Miguel working it in Athens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sic1k4pajos

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.