Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic look out kids!!! Mattman just bought a digital camera!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mattman
    Participant

So, Merry Christmas to me early. :mrgreen:

Well hey, I’ve been wanting one, and I’ve got a big Christmas party, Christmas itself, and my friend’s wedding… ALL IN THE SAME WEEK! So, I figured now’s a good time. It’s good to have a new job. ;)

Anyway, I’ve got to actually read the instructions, charge the batteries (I bought an extra), and figure out how the hell to use all the features on this thing… but once that’s all done, be prepared for a flood of crazy Mattman photography… (which basically means lots of surprise candid shots of my friends, family, and coworkers…)

Mattman likes his new toy! :mrgreen:

expect nothing
    Participant

Sounds veery good i think i’m getting one of my brother for christmas he’s just started working and got lots of money so he’s gone a bit craazy with presents this year but i’m not complaining :)
    anyway enjoy your new toy and have a goood christmas :)

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Oh, lord, please blind Mattman from reading about how he can set a timer and take pictures of himself. Praise be to you, on this the most holy of the nights, if that be thy will. Amen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.