Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    doesitfloat
    Participant

i’ve seen all the tour dates that have just been posted and wondered if they will add a London show. i don’t know how it works will they be releasing more shows or is this it?

empire3

If there isn’t at least one London show (guessing 4th Feb at Forum) I will give my whole dinosaur jr collection to charity 🙂

Javro
    Javro

they are waiting to see how quickly the other UK dates sell out to decide between the forum or empire.

SimonM
    Participant

Anyone been to Fiddlers in Bristol before? Apparently the building used to be a prison. Mentions 450 capacity on the web site.

Simon.

martinbartin
    Participant

Yeh, I’m hoping the gap in the schedule is for a London show. They could fill plenty of venues, will depend on availability. Forum, Shepherds Bush Empire or Brixton most likely. Just wish they’d get on with it. Don’t want to have to travel to Brighton.

doesitfloat
    Participant

martin

are you gunna go ahead and buy brighton tickets or wait for london shows? i’m scared brighton tickets will run out

martinbartin
    Participant

In answer to your question doesitfloat I’m gonna wait and see. Surely they’ll play London?

empire3

If it helps dinosaur have never come to the UK and not played a London show since the band started. (Excluding one off festivals Reading etc)

empire3

Oh by the way I’m not a savant, Just found this site which is (geek only) cool.

http://bloobf.tripod.com/concert_chronology.html

doesitfloat
    Participant

thanks empire2 i’m gong to get a brighton ticket as it’s standing and then a london ticket when they come out with different mates!

empire3

Stick your NYC gig up your arse! – Only joking love New York………..

02/04/13 London Electric Ballroom United Kingdom

Time: 7:00pm. Admission: £20.00. Address: 184 Camden High Street. Venue phone: +44-20-7485-9006. NME Presents Dinosaur Jr. as part of the 2013 NME Awards Shows. Ages 14+ Dinosaur Jr. fan pre-sales at Crowdsurge.com start December 5.

Obseqio
    Participant

Glad you bloody Londoners got your bloody show!

Have a bloody good time!

empire3

@Obseqio, Cheers gouverneur, I could hardly Adam and Eve it until I saw it with my own mince pies!

Pretty sure it was a NME show when they did YLAOM in full here?? Which had no special guests or support acts…… Hopefully this time at least roll out some mid 90’s indie band!

doesitfloat
    Participant

sweeet
    who knows what time tickets go on sale through crowdsurge? and what about the support act…

Javro
    Javro

tickets on sale from 9am Friday I believe. The support will be diabolical, that I can guarantee.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.