Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › listen to robert smith talk about the new cure album
- This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 10 months ago by crazycloud.
July 2, 2004 at 2:49 pm #47133
rambleonParticipantJuly 2, 2004 at 3:00 pm #103482
Thanks 4 that link
Very kuli 2 hear his thoughts about this beautiful album
1 of the best cure albums all timeJuly 2, 2004 at 3:12 pm #103483
i am sorry but i still think they should have stopped after disintegration…July 2, 2004 at 3:26 pm #103484
hmmmm … i haven’t heard this latest album yet, but i did see them perform live on tv over here a few weeks back + they were great … :aliensmile: …
also, i can’t believe robert smith still looks the same after all these yearsJuly 2, 2004 at 11:53 pm #103485
U really should give this new album a try
Its old school Cure, Not a bad song on this album
yeah robert has not changed a bitJuly 3, 2004 at 2:21 am #103486
i already heard 3 songs from this album.
i even listened to their acoustic performance in france.
it has nothing to do with faith or seventee seconds in my opinion.
but i admit it is not as crap as what they did between disintegration and this though.
and about his look, he’s still the same hairy puffy guy. that’s incredible to think it’s the same dude than the cute one from 1978…July 3, 2004 at 3:19 am #103487
Disintegration – Beautiful Album, 1 of their best
Wish – Great Album, Some Weak Songs, but overall a great 1
Wild Mood Swings – This is is their worst album
Bloodflowers – A Good Album, some wonderfull tracks
The Cure – Great 1, 1 of their best imho
& then all the usual stuff, Best Ofs, Remixes, Live Stuff
Fun 2 have for the fan
where can u listen 2 that acoustic performance?
would luv 2 hear that 1August 14, 2004 at 4:31 pm #103488
you people dont like wish??? that was a great album….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)