Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Lebowski Fest NYC August

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AGAP
    Participant

got this message today, think a certain tall guy called Rich should check it out… 8)

Greetings Achievers

Lebowski Fest Heads to New York in August!

Lebowski Fest is heading to the Big Apple this August 13th and 14th, 2004.

Friday August 13th, 2004

Lebowski Fest New York Pre-Party @ The Knitting Factory in Manhattan (Tribeca)

Saturday August 14th, 2004

Lebowski Fest New York @ The Cozy Bowl in Queens – 8pm to 1am
    – Two floors – 64 Lanes
    – Bowling and Shoe rental included
    – Costume, Trivia, Bowling, and Farthest Traveled Contests
    – White Russians, Oat Sodas, and other beverages, man
    – What-Have-You

Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, July 1st at 3pm EST thru TicketWeb.com. If our past events are any indicator, this event will sell out. Mark it July 1st, Dude.

6:19 – 3rd Annual Lebowski Fest – June 18th-20th, 2004 – Louisville, KY

In less than two weeks, Achievers from 35 US States and Canada will converge on Louisville for the 3rd Annual Lebowski Fest. Tickets to the bowling event on Saturday night are sold-out, however, if you have failed in the modest task which was your charge, you can come out and achieve anyway.
    There are many events going on besides the bowling.

Tickets to the Friday night My Morning Jacket concert followed by a movie screening at the new waterfront amphitheater are still available through TicketWeb.com. On Saturday, June 19th at the Executive Bowl parking lot, we will be having a huge outdoor festival from 1pm to 10pm for just $5 without a ticket for the bowling. It will feature games for charity including The Ringer Toss, The Marmot Fling, a bowling game, and the Sherrif of Malibu Coffee Mug Toss as well as an appearance by The Squallis Pupeteers and music by Bodeco, King Kong, The Pine Club, The Shooting Gallery and more!

There will also be an after hours party at the Executive West Hotel bar with music by AM Sunday.

On Sunday, Lynn’s Paradise Cafe will host the recovery brunch from 11am to 1pm. Must call to make reservations at (502) 583-3447.

We are pleased to have Kahlua, Stoli, and Miller join our bowling team for this event to help keep the beverages flowing.

Be sure to tune into listener supported WFPK 91.9 FM on Friday June 18th for the Lebowski Live Lunch from Noon to 1pm for songs from the soundtrack covered by Jim James of My Morning Jacket, King Kong, Paul K, The Children, SKL, and others! The Lebowski Fest founding dudes, Will and Scott will host and Jeff "The Dude" Dowd will be on the air too. If you are not in Louisville, you can check it out in streaming audio at WFPK.org.

Bumper Stickers are back, man.

Some of your old favorites and some new bumper stickers are available.

Thanks for all of your support! Much obliged.

Take ‘er easy,

Will & Scott
    [email protected]

This agression will not stand, man. To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here.

Rich
    Participant

IM going and im bringing mad heads, including my good buddy devo

rambleon
    Participant

that looks like fun … you’ll have to report back on how it was …

AGAP
    Participant
    "Rich" wrote:
    IM going and im bringing mad heads, including my good buddy devo

Definitely sounds like a cool time, have a couple caucasians for me!

Rich
    Participant

will do, if anyone else is coming shoot me a pm or email, well get this party started right

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.