Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions LabProductions.com Interview with J [3.03.2004]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

[img]http://www.labproductions.com/news/authors/jason/jmascis.jpg[/img]
    Already, at the age of 28, I feel as if I’ve done most of the things I wanted to do in my life. I’ve driven across the country (multiple times), finished college, and fallen in love. I’ve written short stories, I’ve performed music in front of decent-sized audiences, and I’ve taken a dive from a bridge tower into a net thirty feet below meant to catch workmen’s tools. But a couple of weeks ago, I got a phone call that changed my life. Here’s the extremely short version of how that call went.

My editor, Chris: “Hey dude. I was gonna interview J. Mascis last week, but something came up and they had to reschedule. Do you wanna do it?â€

SG
    Participant

Thanks Jeremiah :) good interview

FlyingCloud
    Participant

cool interview, thanks a lot for the info, jeremiah :D

The information about the 12 o’clock high DVDs release date is still confusing. One of these links say, they’re out since March 13, the other says it will be out on April 13 :? :? :?

…I liked J’s reply to the question about guitar playing. it made a lot of sense I think. who could tell that faster guitar playing is better? :aliensmile: :mrgreen:

Quote:
    Talk a little about how your guitar-playing has evolved over the years, and the kind of stuff you’re trying to do now with J Mascis & The Fog.

J Mascis – I don’t know if it evolved or devolved. It’s always interesting when someone’s just learning to play, rather than after you’ve been playing a long time and you’ve kinda got more ruts in your mind for where your fingers go or something. I can definitely play faster now, after playing so much – but I don’t know if that’s necessarily good or bad. It’s hard to tell.

rambleon
    Participant

that was a great read … it’s great to see someone interview j who’s into j as well … :aliensmile: …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.