Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › LabProductions.com Interview with J [3.03.2004]
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 19 years, 2 months ago by rambleon.
March 30, 2004 at 10:14 am #46874
Already, at the age of 28, I feel as if Iâ€™ve done most of the things I wanted to do in my life. Iâ€™ve driven across the country (multiple times), finished college, and fallen in love. Iâ€™ve written short stories, Iâ€™ve performed music in front of decent-sized audiences, and Iâ€™ve taken a dive from a bridge tower into a net thirty feet below meant to catch workmenâ€™s tools. But a couple of weeks ago, I got a phone call that changed my life. Hereâ€™s the extremely short version of how that call went.
My editor, Chris: â€œHey dude. I was gonna interview J. Mascis last week, but something came up and they had to reschedule. Do you wanna do it?â€March 30, 2004 at 12:15 pm #100957
Thanks Jeremiah good interviewMarch 30, 2004 at 12:19 pm #100958
cool interview, thanks a lot for the info, jeremiah
The information about the 12 o’clock high DVDs release date is still confusing. One of these links say, they’re out since March 13, the other says it will be out on April 13
…I liked J’s reply to the question about guitar playing. it made a lot of sense I think. who could tell that faster guitar playing is better? :aliensmile:Quote:Talk a little about how your guitar-playing has evolved over the years, and the kind of stuff youâ€™re trying to do now with J Mascis & The Fog.
J Mascis â€“ I donâ€™t know if it evolved or devolved. Itâ€™s always interesting when someoneâ€™s just learning to play, rather than after youâ€™ve been playing a long time and youâ€™ve kinda got more ruts in your mind for where your fingers go or something. I can definitely play faster now, after playing so much â€“ but I donâ€™t know if thatâ€™s necessarily good or bad. Itâ€™s hard to tell.March 31, 2004 at 10:07 am #100959
that was a great read … it’s great to see someone interview j who’s into j as well … :aliensmile: …
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)