Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Kyle spence recording from Southern Shelter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

I’m really happy to hear that J will be playing with Kyle again….of course I would never want to hurt Murph’s feelings……Pam Blanchard, a local musician once told me, (after I became upset at some folks in the front yelling rude comments at her) that all musicians who play to a live audience develop a thick skin…not to worry.

I remember seeing Kyle play before J (solo) at the Caledonia Lounge and thinking "Wow, it’s been a while since a drummer caught my attention like that"…….Kyle is a Gemini also, Dave a Sag… must be such a fun combo for J….I busted the charts out and was looking at them astrologically…..it’s like a perfect fit.
    If I was consulting for a marrige….I would say.."this is it"

A recording of the "Tom Collins" band was posted recently over at Southern Shelter. There is some good banging going on here..it’s interesting and different and fun (imho) http://southernshelter.com/2009/05/the- … ia-102205/

trying to get my link to work…phones ringing, dogs barking, yikes everyone hold on

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.