Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    tonas

KISS tickets go on sale for KISS Army members in about a half hour. I have my presale code and am geeking out. I can’t wait, hope i get within the first 5 rows. Fingers crossed. :D

Robert
    Participant

Good luck tonas ! Just watch out for that tongue if you’re within the first 5 rows.

+ you know you have some explaining to do; hiatus ?

essgee09
    Participant

if you get within the first five rows will you sing the Hi Gene song? :lol: :)

girl
    Participant

:lol:

Tonas, eveything and all things KISS reminds me of you now! I was with someone the other week and KISS came on. A new song maybe? But I completely smiled and had an "Awww Tonas" moment.

essgee09
    Participant

Yeah I envision Tonas going to work with the makeup and the boots

girl
    Participant

That was just about the most awesome thing I envisioned all night!

tonas

2 tickets, 300 bucks, and 3rd row seats. November 15th is going to rule! :D

Sorry Robert for the hiatus, I have been completely consumed with KISS and Ace Frehley these days. There is all sorts of new merchandise and music, it has been a fantastic past month. Ace’s CD came out last week and is amazing (reminds me of his 78 solo record), and the new KISS CD comes out in 2 weeks. With all of the reviews and interviews going on I haven’t had much time to hang out here (though I do check posts most everyday).

Robert
    Participant
    "tonas" wrote:
    2 tickets, 300 bucks, and 3rd row seats. November 15th is going to rule! :D

Rule ? For $150 a pop they better take over the whole of the universe that night to give you some bang for your buck.
    + boobies. You can’t go wrong with boobies.

tonas

There are always boobies be flashed at KISS shows, especially up front where I’ll be. :wink:

Robert
    Participant

Now I understand your excitement. At first I thought it was due to the concert, but I couldn’t quite get it to add up ;) now it’s all coming together.

Will you bring beads and throw at the boobflashers ? From what the internet has taught me, that is the accepted custom in the US.

Sidenote, I must remember to buy beads if I ever go to the US, just incase, I mean, I don’t want to offend anyone by not throwing beads at them if they show me their boobies.

girl
    Participant

Oh Robert, you are too funny.

Tonas! Are you going to dress up?

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Tonas! Are you going to dress up?

Yes you should dress up and show your boobies :lol:

Robert
    Participant

*grabs a fistful of beaded necklaces, aiming them at tonas*

tonas

No I won’t dress up, that makeup really makes you hot, and you can’t wipe your face cause you’ll smudge the makeup, its just a hassle at times.

I would like to enjoy the show as much as possible so no make up for me, now on Halloween thats a different story. I’ll probably go sporting my KISS Army shirt that only members can get, and I’ll probably also wear my belt buckle, dog tags, and KISS shoes too.

No boobies for me either, its not a Marilyn Manson show it’s a KISS show.

Robert, dude quit throwing beads at me……. jeez.

Robert
    Participant

hey, when you stop being such a prude, I’ll stop the bead bombardment.

+ yeah, I bet make up makes you hot. Sizzling !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.