Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bigfoot
    Participant

Hi guys – does anyone know why there appears to be two versions of Keep The Glove. And why has the one with the cool radio intro never been remastered? And who agrees with me that J should be looking into a nice Dino box set, with every kind of rarities/b-sides/demos etc – a Cornucopia Of J related stuff including the Fog and anything else J’s got in the back cupboard? Whatdyareckon?

maghder
    Participant

Quest 2?

Caribou1983
    Participant

The Box Set sounds yummy. That and a complete compilation of their beautiful promo videos.

empire3

Split across too many labels but I would part the seas for some kind of boxset !!! Would make my LIFE .

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I would totally love to see that as well as the dvd collection (with capturing the rights for all of those being a lot of fun I’m sure….) @-)

essgee09
    Participant

It could look like this:

disc 1-singles
    disc 2-b sides
    disc 3-live
    disc 4-unreleased/rare/demos

and a DVD of all the vids.Plus a booklet of photos,comments from other bands…

empire3

I’m excited about this : )
    The more I think about it the rights might not be so hard to pull together (ear bleeding country/quest)

As for the videos for the time being they are all on YouTube – but being a bit sad I listed them altogether in chronological order on my twitter account…. Then captured them and put them on a flash stick to watch on my telly. Here’s the account – saves you looking for them all.

Just scroll down a bit…all the there

http://www.twitter.com/BulbsOfPassion

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I still find it funny that the US version of the “Whatever’s Cool With Me” video can’t be seen in the US but the UK version is available here… Warner blocks the US IP addresses from viewing on youtube….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.