Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Just J: A Revealing conversation with J Mascis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

J get interviewed by Megan Jasper with help from Rory in the latest promo from SubPop for “Tied to a Star’

Bottom of the vid says stay tuned tomorrow for music and more (actual) information on J Mascis’ upcoming album, ‘Tied to a Star’. http://www.subpop.com I’m betting we may see a performance of a new song from atop the Space Needle based on images I’ve seen over the last few weeks & clips in that video.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by jeremiahjeremiah.
    Obseqio
    Participant

That was awesome! The same old reclusive J!

SimonM
    Participant

Awesome. He’s hilarious and he knows it – surely! I’m sure there must be scope to develop this into a TV series. A sort of fly-on-the-wall mockumentary of J pottering around this house, writing songs, cooking dinner, watering the plants, etc. It could cut abruptly back and forth between that and live footage. One second he’s in the garden, smelling the flowers and observing the beauty of a butterfly, and the next – BAM! – abrupt cut to a live performance of Mountain Man, scorching your face off with the solo, cut off mid-flow back to J’s house where he’s cleaning his bathroom.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.