August 23, 2005 at 10:09 am #48382
Does anyone else think J looks a little like [glow=gray,2,300]Gandolf the Gray [/glow] from Lord of the Rings? I couldn’t help but think that while I watched Dino’s Seattle show. Weirdness. :-August 23, 2005 at 10:31 am #112171
i think he looks like that dude.. j mascis.. from that band dinosaur jr.. remember them? they rocked.
hahaAugust 23, 2005 at 11:41 am #112172
ha ha that is funny.. all he needs is one of those robes and beard though… maybe frizz his hair like Klaus Voorman in his wilder days…August 23, 2005 at 12:45 pm #112173
Dude I totally remember them they’re my favorite band, have been for over a decade now. I just thought with J’s graying hair as long as it is he sorta resembles a rockin’ wizard or sorcerer or whatever Gandolf was. Thats all I’m saying.August 23, 2005 at 1:25 pm #112174
i’m happy to say i know nothing of which you speak(Lords of the New Ringworms?)-livin in my little <stanitarium>…J looks like J
but… i am glad that a band who was playin live music in the 80s is STILL playin musicÃ‚ and great music at that…i wonder how many bands that were playin back then can still bring it-or even play-or are in the biz-or are even alive…
sAugust 23, 2005 at 3:23 pm #112175
Haha, I was looking at new Dino pictures in my computer science class once and someone walked by and said "Why is Gandolph holding a guitar?"August 23, 2005 at 4:14 pm #112176
I always thought J looked more like these creatures, and I mean that with the utmost admiration.
[img]http://images.allposters.com/images/PF/PF_973576.jpg[/img]August 23, 2005 at 4:47 pm #112177
Wow, I haven’t seen that movie in forever and a half.August 24, 2005 at 1:17 am #112178
arent those creatures cauled gimlings ??
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)