Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rambleon
    Participant

the following is taken from Mojo (magazine’s) monthly q+a called “all back to my place – in which the stars divulge what sonic delights are guaranteed to get them going…â€

Bucky Ramone
    Participant
    "rambleon" wrote:
    What do you sing in the shower ?

There’s this Lee Hazlewood song we’ve been humming: "I wanna P.O.A. or B.J. for my birthday." There was this thing once at the Losers Lounge in New York where a lot of people sang Hazlewood songs and Lee was there. I sang with a friend: it was horrible ‘cos I didn’t really know the song, but I still got to meet him. He tried to pick up my friend.

That Lee Hazlewood song is "For your birthday", it’s the "hidden track" on the Hazlewood rarities/unreleased stuff cd "For every solution there is a problem", and for the sake of our younger members I am not going to explain what "B.J." means….. :P :oops: :wink: :twisted:

SG
    Participant

Thanks Rambleon,I remember reading that interview before but it was a long time ago.
    Easter Everywhere by the 13th Floor Elevators is a great album 8) the production is this weird kind of mono,it just sounds wicked!and who produced it?Leland Rogers(Kenny Rogers` brother :? )

FlyingCloud
    Participant
    Quote:
    Which musician, other than yourself, have you ever wanted to be ?

Charlie Watts, ‘cos then you’d be in the Stones. But then you wouldn’t have Charlie…Maybe we’ll move Charlie to bass and get rid of Bill Wyman.

too funny :lol: 8)

thanks a lot for posting this interview, rambleon, haven’t seen it before :D

kracked873
    Participant

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

…who’s slapping who? (and why?) :?

rambleon
    Participant

yeah, what’s up w/all the aggression kracked873 ??? feel better now ? :mrgreen: :aliensmile:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.