Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Jokes, I love Jokes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

antipop
    Participant

I thought it would be cool if there was a Jokes thread so i decided to start 1 [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] . Just try and keep it clean cause Jeremiah will get mad and kick my ass for starting the dammm thing. Here goes mine.

When I was younger I always wondered what a 69er was, so one night when i got lucky with an older woman I decided to ask her "what the hell is a 69r?". She said that it would be better if she showed what it was. I was rapped and gave her the O.K.
    She got me into postion and then FARTED in my face. Being a young bloke and not knowing what a 69r was, I got up and started running and told her I was not sticking around for another 68 of those barstards [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

maxini
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/rofl.gif[/img]
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntiPOP:
    When I was younger I always wondered … [/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey AP [img]images/smiles/converted/cool_shades.gif[/img], didn’t you just called me on the phone saying this little episode took place last night?
    j/k
    Glad you decided to stick to clean jokes though [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Yeah… now a jokes forum would be bangin’…

antipop
    Participant

I got a quick one for ya all.
    What do Poofters and Bungee Jumpers have in common?
    If the rubber snaps there both in the shit! [img]images/smiles/converted/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/flipa.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>I got a quick one for ya all.
    What do Poofters and Bungee Jumpers have in common?
    If the rubber snaps there both in the shit! [img]images/smiles/converted/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/flipa.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I’ve heard this one before, I am able to deduce that poofter is brit/NZ/aussie for hooker…

*thanks 4th grade teacher for teaching concept of ‘context’*

Halfman
    Participant

Howdy! I am new to this BBS and already I feel comfortable. Here goes a little lengthy joke:
    A trucker died after one too many trips and went to the big rest stop north of us. One day, while on his daily rounds, an angel spotter the trucker sadly sitting on a gray cloud. "What’s wrong fellow?", asked the angel. " I’m lonely and miss my truck", said the trucker. Poof! The angel gave the trucker a brand new Mac. Still, our good buddy continued to frown. "Now what’s wrong?", inquired the angel. " Can’t do much without a trailer." cried the trucker. Shazam!! The angel conjured a trailer for our forlorn friend. Amazingly, the trucker continued his pouting. "I have given you a truck and trailer. What more can you possibly need to be satisfied?", exclaimed the angel. "I can’t do anything unless I have a load to move." replied the trucker. "What will it take to get one?", asked the angel. The trucker said, " a dispatcher." "Sorry," said the angel, "we don’t have any of those here."

Halfman
    Participant

This space for rent. Cost: Spillover.

<FONT>[ August 15, 2001 01:51 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by Halfman ]</font>

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ELJ:
    <STRONG>

Since I’ve heard this one before, I am able to deduce that poofter is brit/NZ/aussie for hooker…

*thanks 4th grade teacher for teaching concept of ‘context’*</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WRONG BUDDY,
    A poofter is a Fag,u know a gay homosexual!
    [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    later trav

SG
    Participant

Jokes:
    britney spears,n sync,backstreet boys,limp bizkit,kid rock,etc.

I like to say hi to Halfman,welcome to the boards,I noticed you mentioned Sleater Kinney in your profile;cool,we need more SK fans here.

Halfman
    Participant

Thanks, salamiguy and ELJ for your warmth. Salamiguy, I have such a problem turning people on to SK but that’s ok. They are no joke and they are comparable to J in ability to lyrically compel empathize certain emotions. I felt just a strong connection to them upon allowing their music to take root. Enough with Sk though. I don’t want a bad rep from AGAP for cross listings.

As far as jokes, I do not have any today yet I do have a little wordplay a pal from Mississippi taught me years ago. He used the word "impotenant". I’ll let you comment a bit before I clarify, if needed.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Halfman:
    <STRONG>As far as jokes, I do not have any today yet I do have a little wordplay a pal from Mississippi taught me years ago. He used the word "impotenant". I’ll let you comment a bit before I clarify, if needed.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh uh… you sir ar mistaken. You were a bit west of mississippi in Texas… your bud is actually the President of the United States… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Halfman
    Participant

ELJ,
    That’s quite an application of the term [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]. Vulnerable as I am to unleashing a torrent of plus and minuses on that, I will just say GWBXYZ would be more palatable if he just took time to consider a perspective of conflict and what it means for another individual to possess such a state of mind. "I’ll knock on it all day……"

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Half Man,

I am with ELJ and Salamiguy, welcome to the boards. Very easy to get comfortable here, tons of very cool people [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] As for me giving you a bad rep…not going to happen, I get off topic probably more than most on these boards…cool with me [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Salamiguy….love those jokes [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] they have to be or they are my nitemare [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>

WRONG BUDDY,
    A poofter is a Fag,u know a gay homosexual!
    [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    later trav</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah… the joke must be different in NZ then… thanks for the clarification.

Halfman, welcome to the boards! [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

I was hoping that Tommy Stinson joining Guns and Roses was a joke but I guess not.
    Halfman-yeah,getting people into Sleater Kinney is hard,too much emotion for people to handle I guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.