Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Join us at audiogalaxy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

Hey Freaks
    Allison and myself were thinking about starting a club on audiogalaxy.com.Anyone here interested in joining us?We could suggest songs to check out and send tunes out to each other.

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey

Thats a kewl Idea
    Let me know if u create that club

Anthony
    Participant

you can count me in: KEEBLIN76

AGAP
    Participant

Definitely sounds like a good plan to me as well, could even just access each others list as a shortcut to cool sounds. I share my name with a certain vg thou, if you ever run into him give him the business about a simon and garfunkel tune he downloaded [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] First he told me he was trying to get a Hellacopters song, today he said it was a Bellrays song he was going for…yeah right [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I am sserpxe (express backwords [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )

Allison

SG
    Participant

I am agsalami [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

I’m ‘digimattic’. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Has anyone created the group yet? If so, what’s it called?

If not, should we call it FreakScene, Dinosaur Jr, J Mascis, or some other name?

I’m thinking FreakScene myself. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I’ll go ahead and create it if you folks want me to…

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Mattman ]</p>

jeremiah
    Keymaster

count me in too [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

my username = freakscenenet (I know…. how original? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )

oh well [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Feel free to make the group Mattman, don’t think anyone started one yet…Freakscene sounds cool to me!!!

Allison

Mattman
    Participant

OK, it’s done… [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

FreakScene is the name, I put us under ‘punk rock’, ‘post punk’ and ‘indie rock’. And wrote up a little description…

Take a look and let me know if you think I need to make any changes or add any other music styles. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

This link might take you there, if it works. You might need to have your AG satellite running though.

AGAP
    Participant

Looks good, my application to join is in…just remember what I can do with the weather when you press the accept/deny button [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey

I have joined the group
    Now Im waiting for yr approval to join that group
    My loginname is Not2Amused

C Ya

Mattman
    Participant

OK, you asked for it.. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I made both of you operators, so I think that means that you both can OK other poeple who signup now.

So, if you get a message on the group’s page saying that there are new members… Let ’em in. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

I just applied,waiting for approval.

Anthony
    Participant

im in, go ahead and activate my ass. keeblin90210

Mattman
    Participant

OK, this is what I’m doing for now…

I’m giving operator status to all FS admins/mods who join the group for now. That means Jeremiah and Salamiguy have been op’ed now. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If any FS mods don’t want to be op’s for AG, or if some other FS members, who aren’t mods, want to give being an op at AG a shot, then we’ll deal with that after we get the group rolling a bit better. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.