Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Jimmy Page/Tiger Woods/Capricorn Magic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

Capricorns…quiet and reserved….you don’t find them whooping it up at parties….they are never the kind of kid who is going to put a bottle rocket in their butt and light it or run a red-light…but as boring as Capricorns can be…they are full of magic…I remember being a kid and all the big kids around talking about Jimmy Page…and all of his "Magic"…Capricorns aren’t really "magic" it’s just in all that time….when the rest of us are going out to eat, to the movies, to a party or hanging out in a bar, those little F*ckers (Vic Chesnutt reference…really) are hanging out by themselves….practicing…working…honing their skills.

Tiger Woods/Capricorn extraordinaire……shows off his "magic/k" skills…………..un-f*cking-believable.

When you watch this beautiful video you have to ask….Is it real or is it Magic/k? Who the f*ck really knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKXvGE6kN8

just ’cause it’s been a Tiger kind of week so far. :wink:

had to edit..of course….I love how the commentator asks…"In your life have you ever seen anything like that?" and I remember when I first saw it..thinking "No"…that ball came to a complete stop…I think the crowd all moving to their feet at the same time ’caused that ball to move…or it was magic…I like that close up of his face, before the shot, when he is sort of mouthing something to his self…he was doing some John Nash "Beautiful Mind" calculus or something.

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Capricorns…quiet and reserved….you don’t find them whooping it up at parties….

Oh my. Stefka, that was the funniest thing in the world to me seeing how I am a Capricorn. If you could only meet me…

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Capricorns…quiet and reserved….you don’t find them whooping it up at parties….

Oh my. Stefka, that was the funniest thing in the world to me seeing how I am a Capricorn. If you could only meet me…

Yeah that can`t be right.Sandy Denny was a capricorn,she was known for bar fights and swearing and drinking with John Bonham and Keith Moon

girl
    Participant

Yeah! We Capricorns swing from chandeliers, eat nails for breakfast and go down the wrong way on a one way streets!

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Yeah! We Capricorns swing from chandeliers, eat nails for breakfast and go down the wrong way on a one way streets!

I would love to see you swing from a chandelier in your gorilla suit with a bunch of bananas :D

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    I would love to see you swing from a chandelier in your gorilla suit with a bunch of bananas :D

I already do that. It’s called foreplay. :wink: :lol:

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I already do that. It’s called foreplay. :wink: :lol:

That`s capricorn magic eh? :wink:

Annastefka
    Participant

Trying to decide if I want to go back to work (outside of the home) in January…I have a meeting tomorrow with a woman who would be my "boss" and she is a Capricorn….I’ve known some Capricorn’s who could throw down a good party… drink and all…but they seem to me to be a fairly responsible bunch of folks. I always found it’s okay to let your Virgo and Capricorn nephews and nieces use your car..they bring it back in one piece without any evidence of shenanigans…..yes, there are probably some crazy Capricorns out there and some quiet Gemini’s also.

Is girl suggesting she is wild…I bet ya’ she can have a wild night out and have all the pieces put back together the next morning. I don’t know about any of that anymore, my husband just threw a pillow at my head and said "go to bed ding-dong"….Oh, I still love him so much, he is so cute….it’s 9 and so it’s about my bed-time…the past week I have had to stay up extra hours getting ready for tomorrow morning. So for days, he has had to hear me say over and over..all day long…"I’m tired, I’m soooo tired" Ugggg.

and girl, Alvaro has been so sweet lately, I told him he would have to go to Montessori school if I started working and he told me "I can’t go to school!" and when I asked why..he said "because I’m a punk"…that was so funny to me, I didn’t even know he knew that word…I asked him…"Where did you learn that word?" and he said "Tiger told it to me" (his big sister, named after, yes, Tiger Woods, and the fact her Daddy (his Mother, and his Grandmother) are all Tiger’s (Chinese Astrology)
    Oh, oh, and the Tiger Woods video from above…he said "Tiger "chipped it in" Mama…from the "bunker grass" so funny. Bunker Grass…like Washing Mcleaner…my children’s own vocabulary. (every parent holds this vocab dear)

girl
    Participant

Oh my, that was the cutest thing ever. "Because I’m a punk." :lol: Precious. This just backs up my theory that little kids are awesome. They love when you come up with wacky games like dinosaur hide and seek and don’t even blink an eye when you pretend to be a maid on their pirate ship and proceed to vacuum the deck.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.