Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › J/Fog pics radio show in Columbus Ohio
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 8 months ago by jeremiah.
October 4, 2001 at 1:00 am #43671
Found these pics when I was trying to avoid doing what I need to do…getting pretty good at that [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]
Hmmm wonder if we have a member near this station who could see if they will replay the show… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
ps if you hit the back button and scroll down the page there is a list of other bands who performed with pics…flaming lips, wilco, etcOctober 4, 2001 at 1:59 am #57528
K7 Rides AgainParticipant
cd101 is the only thing remotely close to a good punkish, indie, alternative kinda of sound. The kind of sound most of us here would like. Still mainstream but hey, it’s radio. I’ve only heard dino like 10 times in the past seven years on this station (3 of which were after dino played that night) but at least they do play it. Always Feel The Pain and one off of More Light (maybe I’ll call and tell them there are other songs on those CD’s)
Buddy of mine won tix to see Pearl Jam and Sonic Youth off them, they gave us a bus ride to the show and cool T’s. So…I like them. Cool pix.
I’ll call tomorrow and work my special touch on’em [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] but I doubt they’ll listen too me
Not sure exactly what these are from…not the show I saw…October 4, 2001 at 3:59 am #57529
The link that took me to that page said it was from July 2001, I just figured they had the date wrong. Gotta wonder when they did that radio spot, hopefully they can give you some info [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
AllisonOctober 4, 2001 at 12:54 pm #57530
Thanks for the pics!
Good to see Magnapop there,I hope that pic was recent,hopefully a new album will be around soon by them.October 4, 2001 at 5:47 pm #57531
Great Find Allison! Wish we had a station 1/2 that cool around here!!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)