Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

fata morgana
    Participant

Salut Sophie, se sont de belles photos… J’espère qu’ il a aimé son cadeau… :wink:

*sophie*
    Participant

oh ! are you french ??? :shock: :mrgreen:

fata morgana
    Participant

Oui, mais seulement la fin-de-semaine… I think I even committed a grammatical mistake in my post : ("se"–"ce"?) Mais, c’est la vie… Tu as de la chance que J. joue à Paris, parce qu’il ne veut plus venir chez nous(!!)–à Montréal… Tes photos sont vraiment super, je pense que ce sont les meilleures photos à date. :mrgreen:

*sophie*
    Participant

oh god ! a canadian ! :lol:

le concert de paris etait terrible ! :mrgreen:

merci beaucoup pour les compliments sur mes photos :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

petite faute a "ce" mais j’ai compris le sens et c’est le principal :wink:

roudoudou
    Participant

I was at the show too. It was funny to show J crossing the audience room b4 the show w/out being really noticed. The show was really great and really impressive for a "one man show"!!
    Sadly, I don’t really remember the setlist but I remember he played someone said, get me, what else is new, alone, just like heaven (to finish), the wagon, blowin it, quest, repulsion, ammaring (i think), flyin’ cloud, thumb, if that’s how its gotta be, free so free (?), everybody lets me down. I don’t remember if he did keeblin’…and others maybe…

It would be great if someone had recorded the performance.

*sophie*
    Participant

but did you see the cow he was holding when you crossed him ??? :mrgreen:
    check the pics i uploaded on the member album :wink:

roudoudou
    Participant

uhh..no…I was just sitting on the side of the hall and he passed next to me. I really don’t think he had it in hand…quite strange coz’ the cow looks quite big…but I don’t really watched his hands and maybe I didn’t see it. Nice picture though…And it’s sure he wore the same clothes :D

*sophie*
    Participant

he was holding it under his arm, and he crossed the crow holding it, my friend simon saw him and told me about then he realized it was my cow ! :lol:
    the cow was not big compared to his body warmer :lol:

roudoudou
    Participant

yeah it’s sure his body warmer was big…so he surely had it!!! :D
    This event remember me the J Mascis + the Fog show in 2000, when while the show was over, Mike Watt went to the audience to speak at someone (maybe a journalist?). I waited to see J, but he wasn’t come. Anyway, I don’t have much to talk with him I think. :D

*sophie*
    Participant

oui, c’est sur qu’il est pas bavard l’animal ! :lol:
    je lui ai dit que je venais de bordeaux pour le voir
    il a repondu "yeah" puis j’ai donne la vache et apres m’avoir fixe pendant 20 bonnes secondes avec des yeux de merlan frit, j’ai ajoute que c’etait pour lui et il m’a repondu "oh thanks!", tout etonne ! ha ha ha !

roudoudou
    Participant

il etait peut etre surpris d’avoir des fans en france?? hehe
    ceci dit, penses tu qu’il savait ou etait bordeaux?
    d’un autre coté il doit s’en foutre pas mal (pour les fans en france et pour bordeaux).
    quand il a traversé la salle, on avais l’impression qu’il savait qu’il passait incognito, et c’etait pratiquement ca. j’ai l’impression qu’il n’y avais peut etre qu’une dizaine de personnes qui l’on reconnu.

p.s.: sorry for the english speakers :P

*sophie*
    Participant

BUT HE WAS HOLDING MY COW ! WOOHOO !

expect nothing
    Participant

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo i loove coows :D

*sophie*
    Participant

:lol: :mrgreen:

i would like this bbs to be sillier, i love people there a lot but it misses life :(

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.