Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J to play a show in the UK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Someone left a message on my message board saying that j was going to play a show and have a press conference on the 5th and 6th of September. check out the page to read the whole thing
    [img]http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/newreed/336/banner.jpg[/img]

NOW THATS A STORY

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

This is the whole story? So you posted something about big news on your site that is just someone mentioning some news that they found found at this site? strange

I like the site though. Maybe you and jeremiah should combine your works

I found a information below
    Mickey
    Anyway here is what was on his board:

J will be in the UK on the 5th and 6th of September. The 5th will be a press day with an acoustic gig taking place probably on the 6th or maybe both.
    @ http://www.freakscene.net

Please let me know where.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Hey Rich,
    Yeah, that came ‘word for word’ from my mailing list news I sent out last. I am trying to get more info on it though…
    Joel I’m looking in your direction here 😉

I like yer new logo… I’ll email you later, I have some more ideas (although these tight deadlines at work are kicking my ass right now)!

Jeremiah
    "well it took a lot of work to be the ass i am,
    and i’m really damn sure that anyone can equally easily fuck you over" – Modest Mouse

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Hey Rich,
    No need for apoligies, we are in this together just trying to spread the word on J!

No bid deal. I should probably start posting all the news to the message boards as well…. I know it gets to be a pain in the ass to check those archives (not to mention some I send out I don’t archive).

I’ll talk to you later….

Jeremiah
    "well it took a lot of work to be the ass i am,
    and i’m really damn sure that anyone can equally easily fuck you over" – Modest Mouse

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Jeremiah honestly i didnt read the last the last mailing list its sitting in my inbox, i couldnt find anything on the new section of the boards, i never said it was big news i said if you want to read it for yourself you can check it out, sorry if i looked like i was stealing your glory.

Rich

NOW THATS A STORY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.