Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    King Tubby
    Participant

This is probably the most talkative and energetic I’ve ever seen him, aside from the couple interviews he’s done where he talks solely about gear:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … d=54618281

Elbit
    Participant

i like his explanation for choosing the title farm.

severedlips1987
    Participant

i like the way j said farm

Hairy Cornflake
    Participant

That was great! Thanks for that.

J seemed on good form

lofi73
    Participant

Almost strangely talkative.. :D .Bless him
    Thx for putting it up

weezerfreak942
    Participant

"what happened?"
    *shrieks*
    "what happened?"

maxini
    Participant

Neat… quite obvious that J speaks more when the interview is "Lou-less" (not that I have anything against Lou, it’s just that J seems to have less of a chance to get a word in when he’s present..)

Annastefka
    Participant

Yeah, J is like one of those patients of Robin Williams in "Awakenings"…compared to the interview in his own house. He’s Alive…………I was actually somewhat concerned…I thought J might be unfolding into a some sort of mythopoeic reality..just like Terence Mckenna in his book True Hallucinations was thinking about his older Brother Dennis….after He and Dennis had been in the Amazon Jungle, tripping in Shamanic Journey for like 5 days in a row. Dennis is totally out of it and Dennis believes that he can produce a change in the weather through altering molecules in his body and makes(funny enough) fog appear in front of everyone. After his explaination, Terence is worried and believes his brother may be "Spacing Out Mentally"as he calls it…..a nice way of saying…."freaking getting lost inside his self"

I tell you, it’s worth a listen to hear Terence Tell a bit of the story in his own words. click on the link to hear a few sentences of the story. 6:57-8:00 always makes me smile every darn time I hear it!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbYoGwBL_8 0mbYoGwBL_8

…move up to 6:57 and listen until 8:00. Thats what I was thinking about J on the couch in his house, I’m glad to see like Dennis he tuned back in to earth realm.

Annastefka
    Participant

Oh, Tubby, I was on my way to bed and I thought of something….you being a Sagittarius and also J, you should get a kick out of this….Dennis Mckenna is also a Sag and in that video link I put up, well, how do I make a long story short, lets see, Dennis Mckenna, who is now a well respected Doctor, Botanist and teacher, has started to realize how we can use our minds to restructure space/time and alter our own DNA. A fasinating theory is that we can "tune" into electron spin resonance tones from molucules to produce brain/mind change……if you start at that link at the 1:00 minute mark, you get to hear a funny Sagittarius rap, this is Dennis’ Voice (Where he has way …way….gone "out there" in theory) I guess sometimes it’s best not to over think something and other times it is best to overthink something.

King Tubby
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Oh, Tubby, I was on my way to bed and I thought of something….you being a Sagittarius and also J, you should get a kick out of this….Dennis Mckenna is also a Sag and in that video link I put up, well, how do I make a long story short, lets see, Dennis Mckenna, who is now a well respected Doctor, Botanist and teacher, has started to realize how we can use our minds to restructure space/time and alter our own DNA. A fasinating theory is that we can "tune" into electron spin resonance tones from molucules to produce brain/mind change……if you start at that link at the 1:00 minute mark, you get to hear a funny Sagittarius rap, this is Dennis’ Voice (Where he has way …way….gone "out there" in theory) I guess sometimes it’s best not to over think something and other times it is best to overthink something.

I’m actually a Scorpio (Nov. 15), but I think you’re under the impression that I’m a Sag because I can sometimes be caustically cranky.

Annastefka
    Participant

Uhh, I don’t know why I had you in my head as a December baby. Well, I came to a new conclusion on Easter Sunday…. It was about Dinosaur Jr and the new songs and the current tour but I think, I don’t ……..I can’t formulate a sentence this evening. That’s strange. It will have to wait until my brain starts working again. I’m listening to Corinna by Taj Mahal….I think it’s been over 30 years since I’ve heard that song. Something my parents used to listen to….I had forgotten all about that song……….but memories of Mississippi rain storms on Summer afternoons….spending time inside the house bored listening to music that we played on the stereo that held a group of Albums and would drop them to play. Rolling around on the floor with my sister listening to music. I loved hearing this song.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.