Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › J Show on Milan
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 6 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
November 29, 2000 at 8:52 pm #44148
Hi guys, I ‘m mattia from milan and I was at the j’s show tonight. I ‘ve seen dino jr live in 1994 and like that day It was great.I just wanna send you a little review:
J arrived with 1 hour and more after 20:00,when the show was scheduled ,and he seems very angry.
He starts with SameDay,and then he makes a wonderful song from your living all over me(I don’t really remember the name,sorry!,but it’s not sludge), a thing that surprise me.
I don’t remember all the track-list,but the best are Get me and Thumb,also because all the people(200 persons) sang with J!Another great ones are Ammaring,the old Cure-cover,Little Fury Things,Repulsion,Freakscene and the 3 songs that sing Watt.Alone too was beatiful,and the only 2 songs that aren’t good are All the girls and I’m not fine,while Back before you go was really more beatiful than on the new album.
At the end of the show ,while Watt(that was great like Bertz) was purchasing t-shirts,J seems really excited and happy,so happy that he comes with us to put his signature on some cd or tickets and give us a lot of smiles.I’m sure that he also like very much the show,and it’s a good thing.
Sorry for my english and for the time I steal you,goodbye.
November 30, 2000 at 7:45 am #61734
Nice review Chiodo. It’s good to see the new songs gaining as much respect as the older ones.
November 30, 2000 at 3:57 pm #61735
I donâ€™t know if I will love the More light songs like I love the songs on Green Mind,Youâ€™re living all over me..,but Iâ€™m sure that More Light is a great album,and Mascis always trying to do something new to disturb with his voice and his solos.And itâ€™s good.Itâ€™s really respectable.
Thanks a lot,bye.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)