Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J on Much Music March 2001

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I don’t get MuchMusic so will someone tape this for me????

Show – The NewMusic

Featured Artists – Coldplay, Paul Van Dyk, J. Mascis

Show times –
    03/19/01
    09:30 pm ET

03/20/01
    12:30 am ET

03/26/01
    06:00 am ET

Thanks to saturnine + RockOnTV.com

Oh, and before I forget – "I don’t get MuchMusic so will someone tape this for me????" [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Definitely will tape that show for you…and myself of course. Thanks for the info.

Allison

defduck
    Participant

i will also tape this just in case..

umm.. by the way.. how come active topics doesnt work?? is it just me?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

active topics are working for me.

defduck
    Participant

what could it be.. this is what i get when i click on it:

CGIWrap Error: Script File Not Found!

Script File Not Found!

Server Data:

Server Administrator/Contact: [no address given]
    Server Name: freakscene.net
    Server Port: 80
    Server Protocol: HTTP/1.1

Request Data:

User Agent/Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows 98; SYMPA)
    Request Method: GET
    Remote Address: 64.229.11.169
    Remote Port: 1383
    Query String: action=getdaily
    Extra Path Info: /freakscene/search.cgi

i am using IE 5.01 .. well obviously.. you can see all that i am using.
    [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

are you going to it from your favorites or are you following the link on the top of the first bbs page? (the new one is different).

If you are following the link on the page could you do me a favor and copy the shortcut it is showing you and send it to me…

Thanks + Sorry!

defduck
    Participant

umm. i cant find out the link for it. when i go over it.. nothing shows up. when i right click on it. all it has is the macromedia thing.. you know.. like play, rewind all that jazz. i dont know another way [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Gotcha, the flash liks are no good now, they point to the old script. the new site will be frameless and that will go away with it. sorry about that.

* – I sent you a pm

defduck
    Participant

hahaha.. yea. i got that after i replied.. ok. its all fine. so that case is closed. umm. why’d you decide to go without frames now?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I don’t know, nothing is set in stone, but the first phase will be frameless anyway.

defduck
    Participant

cool. doesnt seem to make much of a difference to me anyways. so . i dunno. good luck with it. however it turns out. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

The interview was pretty cool, definitely worth the pain of tuning in to much music.

They showed a couple of brief clips from the radio interview in Toronto..Same Day. Also showed a couple of live clips from the show in Toronto…Same Day & The Wagon. Interviewed all 3 but George just basically smiled and laughed thru the interview. Mascis talked about playing with GG Allin….quite the story….ick!!! Watt talked about his touring history…" I dig it I feel like a sailor". He also talked about his illness and thanked The Stooges for helping him thru that time….what a cool guy. They showed the address of Watts tour diary which was cool. Mascis was joking how his diary would be…"It would be about 2 sentences…uhhhh…oh yeah, went to wendy’s…got a baked…".

Rest of the show was ok, Bjork interview and Naardwar interviewing some old metal guy Thor…scary though they showed a couple of Metal Zombies…not a good thing.

Only beef is they didn’t show the address for freakscene.net…..bums!!!

Allison

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.