Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions J Mascis:lord of loud forever! Agree?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JLover
    Participant

I wanna say i love everything about j, his outlook on life, his incredible charm and lazyness, his seductive guitar breaks and unique voice. To me, he’ll always be the lord of loud!
    Keep goin man, ur doin gr8!
    lu xx :lol: [/b]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I fully agree :D :mrgreen: 8)

expect nothing
    Participant

(I’m Back) and I completly agree too :aliensmile:

JLover
    Participant

Flying Cloud, this actually mascis the man himself? :shock:

JLover
    Participant

who agrees masic shuld do mor touring in england…all u luky americans c enuf of this amazin guitar strangling sasquitch…its my turn!! p.s who believes in big foot? mascis reminds me of him! tehehe….he’s just big n lazy..bless hi ;) its y we luv ya j! :wink:

SG
    Participant

Big foot? :)

I AM MOUNTAIN MAN! :wink:

I think you`re on to something JLover :aliensmile:

JLover
    Participant

Mountain Man?crazy boy! MASCIS COME TO ENGLAND!!!!!
    talk about bad luk peeps…icnt believe he woz in hospital n then 2 months l8r his house had a fire..glad bobs ok tho!! i love dat dog. Masics….ur the best!!
    People!! i suggest u listen 2 guns n roses perfect crime….F**kin amazzzzinnnggg!!
    Tunes close to mascis: counting crows
    they rule aswell!!!!!!! p.s who likes evan dando? man he’s gd, add me people!
    :roll: [email protected] :roll:

snow
    Participant

no real reason to say this, but…. I think AFI just took over the best band in the world from Dinosaur jr… sorry to say it but I call em as I see em…

viva jade, viva j!

even though AFI might be the best band in the world, dino is probably still my fave… FOR NOW! :lol:

out there
    Participant

I agree that J rocks all the way.

And I agree that he should tour more in places he rarely / never plays at! :wink:

jeremyballs
    Participant

AFI? Is that the band with the Horrible Transvestite Singer.
    Man, DO You Really like ‘Em? Or are you joking? If you do like them You must be Deaf from listening all that Loud Ass Dinosaur. :twisted:

Anthony
    Participant

dude, a friend of mine played the afi cd, and it fucking rocked.
    totally Rush / 70’s-ish rock n roll there.

give it a listen sometime.
    :)

Curt
    Participant

AFI’s old stuff is listenable, but "sing the sorrow" was pretty lame.

Lamar
    Participant

Would have agreed, except the Melvins are way louder. And when I say way louder, I mean painful without plugs. Sure, they can’t rip like J, but they got some pretty nifty riffs themselves.

andyfest
    Participant
    "JLover" wrote:
    I wanna say i love everything about j, his outlook on life, his incredible charm and lazyness, his seductive guitar breaks and unique voice.

Don’t know what his outlook on life is really but I definitely agree with all of the other above.

Are we really debating if AFI is better than J Masics? I haven’t heard much of their stuff but come on! 8)

King Tubby
    Participant
    "Lamar" wrote:
    Would have agreed, except the Melvins are way louder. And when I say way louder, I mean painful without plugs. Sure, they can’t rip like J, but they got some pretty nifty riffs themselves.

And then there’s Motorhead, painful *with* plugs. Truly the LOUDEST band in the world. But J’s certainly no slouch in the volume department.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.