Home Forums General Discussions Bootleg Trading J Mascis + The Fog 3-23-01 Cincy, never circulated…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mojorisen
    Participant

until now!….. Really nice sounding show recorded by me at Bogarts in Cincy 3-23-01. Sounds like you’re right there in the audience, especially with headphones on. Sony 180 degree stereo condenser, Sanyo MD, mid venue behind soundboard.

Set List:

1. thumb

2. waistin’

3. same day

4. get me

5. the lung

6. where’d you go

7. I’m not fine

8. what else is new

9. budge

10. back before you go

11. all the girls

12. the wagon

13. I’ve had it

14. repulsion

15. more light

16. I’ve got a right

No trade necessary. I just want to get this show out….. so the first 3 people to respond to this post will get a copy, after that I’m done with my part, if those 3 that receive a copy would make more copies for people that would be great…
    Enjoy!

stanner
    Participant

i done sent you a pm… 8)

kracked873
    Participant

yeeuh

Mojorisen
    Participant

Ok I’ve got my 3. Thanks!

Annastefka
    Participant

I never look here under bootleg trading, damn, sorry I missed this, I hope I can talk you into another, I do have a few good things to trade. I did my last two years of High School in Cincy at SCPA on thirteenth street. I lived on Baum Street in Mt. Adams, those were great days!!!!!

If not I’ll try to bug Stanner. Adios!

stanner
    Participant

well, if i am one o’ the chosen three-i will be glad to dub it up for anyone…
    no bugging neccesary Annastefka :wink:
    s 8)

ammaringnyc
    Participant

Can someone post it on freesofree

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey I have a copy coming (blessed be I) I can get one to Anthony.

andyfest
    Participant

I’m going to need a copy of this. I was at that show, it would be awesome to own it!

Mojorisen
    Participant

OK everybody…. after some CD burner issues :-[ I’ll be sending these out Monday. Very sorry for the delay………….

Annastefka
    Participant

Thanks, Mine came early last week but it took 3 or 4 days until I could listen. It’s alright. Can I send a copy out to Anthony or has someone done that already. I still have stuff to send to Rambleon….When I finally got it all together I read she had moved but I suppose it would be forwarded. :-

stanner
    Participant

got mine too! thanx mojorisen!
    anybody needs a copy please let me know. it soundz great!
    staninsanfran

Anthony
    Participant

i could take a copy. would rather have the files versus a compact disc. let me know how it goes.

Annastefka
    Participant

Okay, so I will put it into the computer and then send it to you, or do I go to Free so Free and put it there, I guess what I need to ask is what is the best way to do that? (I’m no computer wiz but do understand how to turn the songs into files, but which type of file is best for you?)

jonenglish
    Participant
    "stanner " wrote:
    got mine too! thanx mojorisen!
    anybody needs a copy please let me know. it soundz great!
    staninsanfran

jon english 212 wetherell st. west branch iowa 52358 would like a copy. i have shows to trade from iowa city and lala palooza. plus watt!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.